Otome Danshi ni Koisuru Otome - Vol. 5 Ch. 604

Wait, don't read it, first you need to say the name so we can fill the gap in our hearts!

Dex-chan lover
@chusetto I read it precisely because it is free for me to read scanlations, but if I were to read something else I'd probably go for old detective comics or some French comics. I'd have to pay for some of those, though, and they would be more limited.

This ending is pretty damn terrible, actually. Mayu kisses her BF, then stops the groper on the train, then welcomes her BF back after a time skip, END. It's disjointed and abrupt and gave no indication that it was going to end. It doesn't need a traditional epilogue, but any kind of falling action after a climax would have been a damn sight better than what we got.

Double-page supporter
I stopped reading this on 200 and something, did not regret it.

Dex-chan lover
@jimkage Okay. Glad to hear you didn't care for it, but felt the need to keep an eye on it anyway. We always need more people like you to waste their time.

Dex-chan lover
It kinda went sideways once they were in school together.
That had a “I still prefer to dress in traditionally feminine clothing” arc, but then... he’s in trousers again.
And it ends that way.

Couldn’t we get one date with him in his normal clothes?!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the journey! Kind of anticlimactic towards the end, really. Still, it is so hard to close out a story.

There goes another daily 1-page manga.

Tha author didn't even put a "FIN" or "The End" on that last page?

It feels like he abandoned this manga. Well... at least it had an end.

Thank you for the translation!!!

Well I didn't know what ending I am expecting but at least I had fun reading through this manga. 😚
As they say, It's not about the destination but about the journey.

Users who are viewing this thread