Otome Danshi ni Koisuru Otome

Contributor
Inb4 the shit show over people dropping this because a trans character is introduced, and endless debates and trolling over yuri and trans stuff.

Dropping and hating is as shitty as getting excited and manic over it

So in a way, you were made for each other.

@tetrasky i give 0 f about transgenders, you can think you're a spaceship for all i care, im only dissapointed that the author is kissing asses to be more popular with those people.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@Muffinas

Your comment has been found to violate 5.1, Be Civil with your post.

While you may claim to not personally care either way about transgender people, your "disappointment" with the author pandering to them implies that they are not a valid demographic that deserve/need material that pertains to them. It's absolutely no different than when an author panders to heterosexual males who like big boobs with characters that have...big boobs.

You certainly have a right to express an opinion but you could have chosen to say something like, "Man, this title disappointed me because it features characters that I don't relate to or have any interest in." or simply said nothing at all and moved on with your life. You chose, instead, to make a comment attacking the validity of transgender oriented material as "kissing ass". That is not acceptable on MD.

Nobody is interested in making MD a hugbox but we do ask that basic civility be observed.

In the future, please be more careful with your words.

Thanks,

Zeph

adorable couple and frankly people need to embrace what she said you will eventually learn what's important. being upset in a story of someone transgendered in a manga with cross-dressing is rather well odd

Fed-Kun's army
@Zephyrus
While I agree with your decision, I want to know for future reference so I don't run into a similar issue. You compare what he did to being
absolutely no different than when an author panders to heterosexual males who like big boobs with characters that have...big boobs.
Would someone who complains about a manga featuring big boobs also be banned if they were to word it as "kissing ass" for big boob lovers? I just want to avoid any problematic behavior and know what to report if I do happen to see it.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@Chrona
I was using big boobs in the context of talking about pandering. If someone said that big boobs characters was "kissing ass" to straight males that liked big boobs, I'd view the statement just as negatively as I did the above one. No one gets to dismiss an entire demographic of readers or what they might want to read in manga just because it doesn't jive with one person's opinion.

It was just three pages out of 336 (until now). O can't ser why this would bother anyone, also. This topic isn't even new to the series. It was already taken in consideration if Yuuki was transgender as well.

He seems to simply like to crossdress, but I'm not sure if the author will not talk about it once again

@mikegnesium

wyRgOD2.png

@descending_angel87
Yes, I was wondering It, I don't feel the bônus was "complete', I really Wonder If it'll be brought back, and If the nurse case was a foreshadowing as well. But it may only mean "love is love". For now, I'll treat Yuuki as "he", since this is what the series has lead so far

Fed-Kun's army
Yuuki has explictly stated from Chapter 0 he just enjoys crossdressing. If they change it to him being a transsexual without any character development pointing in other directions it will be a gigantic asspull. There's even the chapter where they discuss the fact that Yuuki doesn't feel like a boy but he doesn't feel like a girl either right before the theme park IIRC, indicating even further that Yuuki doesn't try to act or consider himself a girl.

Fed-Kun's army
Those very same bonus chapters have a Yuuki in a dress loudly declaring "I'm a man after all ! If a girl is crying I have to help her!" Yuuki has 0 issues with being a boy other than the fact that boys don't get to wear feminine clothing as per current cultural standards. At absolute best, you could say he identifies as being "androgynous" but Yuuki seems to be perfectly fine calling himself a boy from a young age. It's more like he doesn't care about what sex he was born but rather what he wants to do and wants to dress like. It's mostly other people projecting onto him the idea that "if you like wearing girl's clothes you must want to be a girl" which is as forceful as saying "if you're a boy you shouldn't be wearing girl's clothes at all".

@Zephyrus feels like were not on the same page and it seems like you blew it a bit from proportion , people here seem to missunderstand the reason for my reply with harsh words about transgenderism in a cross dressing manga weird as it sounds, what annoyed me was only 1 page of the whole manga which i didnt agree to, im still reading the manga, im happy the author came back to the story.

Dex-chan lover
I just wanted to look at the comments to see if this is worth reading and suddenly I get a character development spoiler all over my face

Users who are viewing this thread