Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Ch. 60 - The Content of the Examination and the Borrowed Magic Tool…

Dex-chan lover
Ignoring all the debate
Yes, this series has fallen off a lot post graduation arc (hence why LN translation stopped because no one want's to pick it up)
I mean, if you are reading for the sake of just reading then I guess it is okay? there are some part that is still interesting to say the least.

Dex-chan lover
Guy is just the typical drag queen we see if manga/anime, has nothing to do with transphobia. Dude isn't even trans. Otherwise he wouldn't be using his real name. I swear people are so quick at jumping on the hate wagon when it's just part of the comic relief culture that has existed for decades in Japan.

Dex-chan lover
Ignoring the debate, I do agree that the series lost it's oomph post the original ending and is rather obviously kept on forced life support.
The author also doesn't really seem to be capable of writing bakarina any differently, hamstringing it so she ignores anything that happened so far so she can remain character development free.
Original ending?

Dex-chan lover
I don't think much of the Chad commentary, honestly; Japan has had the concept of trans, and dealt with it as a normal part of society, in both art and literature for quite literally centuries before the US and other western nations started turning it into hate-criming and political scores.
Be knowledgeable about the culture, please; your entire "get over it" stance makes you sound like the worst kind of weeb.

And seriously... "Guy Anderson?" I mean, going for cheap laughs with an established trope (and it  is quite well established) is one thing, but the level the artist and author are taking is plainly set towards mockingly representing a minority group that is currently facing a ton of shit on the world stage; trans people can literally be killed in terrorist states like RuZZia and Saudi (and it's no picnic in the USA, either), so doing the joke right now is way out of line.
You wouldn't laugh at a depiction of blackface, or a big-nosed Jew; I'm not seeing the humor in Laura "the guy" Anderson, for exactly the same reason.

(Or maybe you do laugh at Amos-n-Andy blackface and big-nosed, hunchback, beady-eyed Jews; but if so, that's on you for being some kind of race hating douchebag.)

Dex-chan lover
Mod Edit: Language
the people in the comments acting like hating on poorly written f@ggot comic relief characters is somehow an attack on Japanese society lol

and considering this is one of the most capital B bisexual series on here it really falls flat as a joke

Last edited:
Dropping this one, finally. It's been on a steady downhill quality-wise for a while, and the continued stream of indistinguishable new characters isn't helping.

The comments on here are also gross as hell. I personally think this was transphobic, but I feel like everybody can agree the series has gone downhill. Why bother defending a trashfire?

Dex-chan lover
I don't think much of the Chad commentary, honestly; Japan has had the concept of trans, and dealt with it as a normal part of society, in both art and literature for quite literally centuries before the US and other western nations started turning it into hate-criming and political scores.
Be knowledgeable about the culture, please; your entire "get over it" stance makes you sound like the worst kind of weeb.

And seriously... "Guy Anderson?" I mean, going for cheap laughs with an established trope (and it  is quite well established) is one thing, but the level the artist and author are taking is plainly set towards mockingly representing a minority group that is currently facing a ton of shit on the world stage; trans people can literally be killed in terrorist states like RuZZia and Saudi (and it's no picnic in the USA, either), so doing the joke right now is way out of line.
You wouldn't laugh at a depiction of blackface, or a big-nosed Jew; I'm not seeing the humor in Laura "the guy" Anderson, for exactly the same reason.

(Or maybe you do laugh at Amos-n-Andy blackface and big-nosed, hunchback, beady-eyed Jews; but if so, that's on you for being some kind of race hating douchebag.)
did this boy just imply jews are a race? last time I checked they were a religion to all but a certain group :pepehmm:

Gonna drop this thread too in a sec, but real quick:
did this boy just imply jews are a race? last time I checked they were a religion to all but a certain group :pepehmm:
Setting aside your trollbait question, seraphus said you're a race-hating douchebag "if you laugh at blackface and [stereotypical depictions of Jewish people]."

Blackface is definitely about race! I'm sorry that you're so bad at reading comprehension. :(

Dex-chan lover

Setting aside your trollbait question, seraphus said you're a race-hating douchebag "if you laugh at blackface and [stereotypical depictions of Jewish people]."

Blackface is definitely about race! I'm sorry that you're so bad at reading comprehension. :(
yes yes, ignore the whole comment and rely on insulting others to seem like the big frog you aint, I get it

Dex-chan lover
Yep! Doesn't feel as good when somebody does it to you, does it? Maybe you should refrain from doing so yourself, first.
thing is, I didn't :kek: merely refuted every point with reality rather than citing fiction and proclaiming it to be reality

Dex-chan lover

Blackface isn't about race, it's about skin colour.
Human Race Science is a shit and outdated concept and shouldn't be acknowledged. Not to mention who invented it. Some banger lines in the articles:
"Gobineau's writings were quickly praised by white supremacist, pro-slavery Americans like Josiah C. Nott and Henry Hotze, who translated his book into English. They omitted around 1,000 pages of the original book, including those parts that negatively described Americans as a racially mixed population"
Josiah Clark Nott hired Henry Hotze to translate the work into English. Hotze's translation was published in 1856 as The Moral and Intellectual Diversity of Races, with an added essay from Hotze and appendix from Nott. However, it "omitted the laws of repulsion and attraction, which were at the heart of Gobineau's account of the role of race-mixing in the rise and fall of civilizations".[3] Gobineau was not pleased with the version; Gobineau was "particularly concerned that Hotze had ignored his comments on 'American decay generally and upon slaveholding in particular'."[4]
The entire Yuesseyan Racial Theory is something made by an Orientaliste de Pacotille. Brought in by slaveowners, without the bashing of slaveowners and other ways he called the USA a bunch of mutts, to justify their slaveholding, then taken as a standard and unironically used by people who claim to be against discrimination.

Group Leader
Blackface isn't about race, it's about skin colour.
Human Race Science is a shit and outdated concept and shouldn't be acknowledged. Not to mention who invented it. Some banger lines in the articles:

The entire Yuesseyan Racial Theory is something made by an Orientaliste de Pacotille. Brought in by slaveowners, without the bashing of slaveowners and other ways he called the USA a bunch of mutts, to justify their slaveholding, then taken as a standard and unironically used by people who claim to be against discrimination.
lets face it honestly. those are bait.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, why no one got banned when not follow the rule. When I did that few month ago I got BANNED IMMEDIATELY.

Also, there is character named Guy in final fight and street fighter so it's normal name.

And I like this Laura, he's nice character. Already read the LN, he's fun

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I think it's pretty outrageous to compare this to transphobia just because it looks exactly like how trans people are portrayed by transphobic cartoonists in the western world. It should be obvious to everybody that this is not supposed to be a trans representation because it's not representing a trans person, but rather a different and novel kind of sexual minority that only exists in Japan consisting of people who violate gender norms, but do not transition, the fact that Japan makes it nearly impossible to transition notwithstanding.

Users who are viewing this thread