Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - I Enrolled in Magic School! - Part 3

oh god they're heading straight for the harem ending aren't they...

Dex-chan lover
@Asbolus It looks like she's headed towards the magnificence of the double harem. (Both standard and reverse) 😁

Dex-chan lover
lol i wonder how the engagement between Mary and Alan is progressing...

did this bitch not just fucking receive a confession from all her female friends?

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Looks like she's not only good at busting destruction flags but romance flags for the other characters as well. The heroine and her female friends are obviously infatuated with her and the only one in the student council she doesn't seem to have raised any flags with is the President although with her luck that's liable to change. MC is definitely hilarious. Although her maid and mother both probably need a really long vacation away from her and her antics. :D

Dex-chan lover
If she does become the queen in the end, she'll come with her own set of concubines.

Fed-Kun's army
She would be absolutely terrifying if she had done all this consciously. Winning over all the capture targets and rivals so that she can steal all their events and capture the heroine for herself.

I hope this series end with Bakarina not choosing any of the guys/gals but rather some 40 year old pot bellied dude. It would be hilarious

Users who are viewing this thread