Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - The Summer Holidays are Here! Part 2

Still waiting on that anime announcement. Any month now for sure.

Dex-chan lover
Next Release until November
mCSkV97.png

Does this look like the face of Mercy?

@JackApostrophe
but she already got Maria in her harem.

I'm a bit confused, when Mary says "I've been trying to keep him from realizing it for so many years..." what is "it"? and does she actually love Alan? and who is Nicole's unrequited love? is it Katarina? (If it isn't please don't tell me), and when Katarina shudders and says to the student counsel president "I-is that so... president are-" what was she trying to say?

Fed-Kun's army
@Tyco2003

Marry doesn't want Alan to realize his feelings towards Katarina so as to not increase her rivals cause of course she fell into Bakablackhole.

Dex-chan lover
Recently watch a recap vid of a pigeon dating sim in youtube.
Mentions a hidden route starting in an isekai to a dating sim game world.

... RIP MC.

Group Leader
@chilzhul Everyone is saying that Bakarina is dense but what about Alan? He's also super dense! He actually composed a musical piece about Bakarina and titled it "Dedicated to my Beloved" but he still doesn't realize that he's in love!

LOL!

I was not expecting this series to get a dark twist but I am 100% for it if that's what they're hinting at. (As long as the cute stays too of course :')

Fed-Kun's army
When they said the thing about November, they were talking about about the November issued, which gets released in October, right? I can't bear a two month wait without forgetting half of what happened.

Dex-chan lover
All will become one with the harem of Bakarina. Joining the orbit around its dense core is but an inevitability.

Users who are viewing this thread