Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - The Footsteps of Destruction, part 2

Dex-chan lover
@Ibri You'd be surprised by how many people read the last pages of a novel first. Many people just can't stand the tension. At all. Perhaps there are also people who want to make sure they aren't reading tragedy.

Dex-chan lover
oh shit i felt something was going off with this series since the moment she forgot about the dream of her previous life
this really took a turn

Lol some way to support and protect your friend/crush: let’s do it as we call her dense and stupid! How nice lol!🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
definitely the student council president had a hand in this but for what reason or to what extent

That's kind of the feeling I get too. Fits the bill on ability to forge the evidence and was the one in a position to have the entire group sent elsewhere during the incident. The character wasn't really developed enough yet to guess at the why and such though, unless his "immunity" to Nicole was utter bullshit. If he had driven everyone else on the council out to have Nicole all to himself only to start witnessing Nicole falling for our glorious idiot, that could fit.

Group Leader
wow they're totally bullying her while defending her XD

what happened to maria...she's actually really chill... :(

Dex-chan lover
B950479AC945526B74CE26B345B2864521762C00

"There is no way she can do anything this thought out! She's too dense!"

"Yeah she's too dense to plan things for the future"

Guys are you defending or low key roasting her?

I feel like maybe the president planned this but for what reason?? A well thought out plan seems like something he can do

I bet the president is the one behind this and is the secret final capture target (half imagined it would be katarina lol)

Harem Attack...Witnesses are screwed there about to discover that this is not a Democracy .. And that BE THE PRINCE! If he says off with there heads its not a figure of speech....The other Captured Targets will not be as Kind.. Especially as they realize they just called there true love a idiot..🤣

Hahaha bakarina's denseness is her own defense. They just roasted her.😂
Hmmm something tells me that the president is the one who did this.. we still don't know tho

Fed-Kun's army
HOLY FUCK HAHAHAHA THEY'RE ROASTING HER HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Users who are viewing this thread