Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - The Footsteps of Destruction, part 2

@ZeeVee
Well, the student council president could just use the excuse of being busy with his duties, so he couldn't be there at during the accusations. It's not like the gossipers or whatever called everyone out to witness them slandering Bakarina, they just chose to do it in the cafeteria because it's the most crowded place.

Also I'm assuming if everything went according to student president's plan without the harem's interference, then the evidence might've been brought up to him and could've played it off as true and got Bakarina kicked out.

Dex-chan lover
@kris10 You can read a fan translation at Kimamani Translate. I don't know if there is an official translation.

You can buy the lightnovel on Bookwalker, well the first volume that is, it came out last month.

Next chapter in 2019!?
That's!.... A few weeks away...
Monthly releases be monthly.

Aggregator gang
Bakarina's own denseness is so powerful that it destroyed all the destruction flags.

Heh, she thought they were insulting her when they were talking about her denseness, poor Bakarina is so dense, she cannot even realise how dense she is when it is pointed out by others.

Dex-chan lover
@relic626
You asked for spoilers of why
the original love interest for the otome went missing right?

(major light novel spoilers under this tag)
she was kidnapped by a hidden route character because she was going to expose who they were. A few other people in this chapter thread have more info on who that is and etc if you're curious.

@kris10 if you go to the main page for the manga here, the links section has novel updates listed. That's got all of the fan translated Ln /wn chapters (just links to the translators site) I think barring extras that are still being released. Enjoy c:

Fed-Kun's army
Bakarina makes the best faces.

9FzrCzv.png

Dex-chan lover
lol at the dumb face she keeps making
those can be made to emoji :D

Fed-Kun's army
@Acolytus
I appreciate you using spoiler tags and writing in them. I hope you will keep spoiling us like that in other mangas.
I always read all the spoiles and forget about them later anyway xD
Plus - the thing you spoiled is just one of the predictions comming true so it makes me proud a bit.

Dex-chan lover
@UzukiP that face, I had to stop and stare at it for a few good seconds because it was so good

And at @Thor, I'm guessing they were using another meaning of "rouge", not the one you think about..

Dex-chan lover
I rarely see someone saved by own stupidity, but here's one.
lol
Too stupid to cook up complicated schemes xD

Users who are viewing this thread