Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - The Footsteps of Destruction, part 2

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata So now I'm supposed to be held accountable for what other people choose to do? Not only did I use the spoiler option (which would indeed be fine on its own) but I also wrote a clear warning in all caps and bold telling people how much of a bad idea it would be to open that spoiler tag. If they can't keep their curiosity in check or if other people are dumb enough to quote me with no spoilers then that's not my problem, I consider that I took the necessary precautions and as far as I know I'm not breaking any rule.

Regarding the TL's post, it wasn't there when I was writing that so I only saw it after posting it. If they want me to remove the spoilers, I'm willing to do it, since the last thing I want is to bother the people who put the effort to bring us these chapters, but I'm not going to remove them just because some people have no self-control.

Group Leader
@Acolytus you're good since you used a spoiler warning and everything, so don't worry about it! That said I don't think @Serenata 's reaction is completely unjustified, usually the comments on LN-based manga is filled with people spoiling everything (without tags) for no good reason.

Dex-chan lover
"My favorite hoe" is possibly the greatest line ever said in a manga. Perhaps in anything.

Group Leader
What kind of nonsense is that? If someone clearly labels, "Hey, spoiler here! Don't click if you don't want to be spoiled," then it's obviously not the poster's fault if some idiot decides to click it
@Serenata you're a prick.
@Acolytus you did nothing wrong. Obviously.
@eustacescrubb Thanks for all your work :D

@Serenata

Bet you are the type blames the ledge for people falling to their deaths while selfie-ing on said ledge.

Why don't you go selfie on a ledge =)

Contributor
What a Greatest Insult ?
"Dense"
"Shamelessly Dense"
"Super Dense"
"Great Idiot"
LMAO!!!

Dex-chan lover
Okay, people, since the TL already confirmed there isn't a problem, I think it's better if we drop this topic now.

Though I got angry at @Serenata and I don't agree with him/her, I understand being bothered by people who spoil things you like carelessly so I don't think there is any need for further aggression.

Contributor
When being dense finally pays off.

Edit: Should I be disappointed that she didn't get to use the snake?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the spoiler... but no spoil tag tho.
THE CLIFFHANGER!!! ?

Double-page supporter
@Acolytus: well, really, the whole point of this plot arc is
that people who don't listen to spoilers are setting themselves up for serious life hazards.

Jokes aside:
how could anybody not know that the Student Council President was the culprit? He's the only recurring character left who wasn't present in the scene and who would be at the school.

Contributor
Man, I think it was Kumoko where someone straight up said "I can't believe people are posting spoilers in spoiler tags!"

Here are some spoilers for you.
Snake kills dumbledoor.
Nothing good ever happens in Kamen Rider.
Everyone is infected with the virus.

Users who are viewing this thread