Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - The Footsteps of Destruction, part 2

They're all calling her fucking stupid and the sad part is that its all true, oh my it seems I'm crying of laughter

I've learned from my mistakes and I hope that those in the same boat as I have as well. Still, I must forewarn you of a danger greater than the previous ones as this chapter takes on a blitzkrieg approach.

I have taken every precaution I thought I could--eating before reading, drinking after a page, swallowing saliva before the next page--but nothing could have prepared me for the first page where Katarina wonders
if she brought her toy snake or if she could bring her favorite hoe
. The result of which left my abdominal muscles sore to the point that they are beginning to show a more refined shape as if they'd been training for months. Though this may sound meager comparatively and maybe even desirable to some, it comes at the expense of you expelling a thunderous roar from your bottom that could take even the great leviathan aback and a smell so foul and putrid, hell now uses it as a retort to maintain that their place is more sanitary than people think. I implore you all to prepare ones guts, both literally and figuratively, before reading.

TLDR: OMEGA LULZ Pt. 3

Imagine getting back up by your friends while getting roasted 🤣 Legit real friends im telling ya

Dex-chan lover
she's being roasted while also being defended, very cool

maria honey where'd u go

Users who are viewing this thread