Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - The Footsteps of Destruction, part 2

Dex-chan lover
Call me names, laugh at me, I don't mind... I hate spoilers, I hate seeing countless of discussion and whole series ruined by spoilers (by new users who don't know how to hide spoilers and people who simply don't care), I overreact when it comes to spoilers ... So the fact that the very first comment in the thread was almost an invitation to talk about them makes me mad, but don't worry you won't see me talking in this chapter anymore... After all, the first spoiler it's hidden, but I don't know what will happen next. Sorry eustacescrubb, I made it awkward for many people, I'll leave.

Dex-chan lover
Welp yet ANOTHER
ANOTHER
ANOTHER cliffhanger and we have to wait
A
YEAR for a new chapter release... I mean... common.... A WHOLE YEAR!

@ApolloX1209 Ikr. If their goal was to publicly humiliate her, they succeeded with flying colors. While there were no wrongdoings, her Idiocracy was exposed to the world.

Also, looks like by dodging her destruction end, she forced it onto another. (though I bet her friend just ran away thinking she shouldn't cause any more trouble).
Also, prez seems even more suspicious now. He already claimed he didn't love anyone (in a monotone voice in my head), then we immediately get this. Followed by everyone being scheduled for something (probably prez job). Prez is already known to be great with paperwork, so he may be able to pull off all that crap alone. Follow up question would be why did they have all these eye witness reports (both true and false ones). I doubt people filed them and handed them to random nobles.

Betting everything that we are on a lesbian rout now (with your bf wife being the center of a bisexual harem, or dating everyone's wife/husband. Not sure if there is a word for that).

Aggregator gang
Wow we have to wait a whole year for the next chapter? Kind of crazy people.

Contributor
Most endearing badmouthing ever. :D After reading the spoilers, I am even MORE excited to see the coming chapters! <3

Dex-chan lover
@Acolytus My savior.

Was actually dying because of the cliffhanger, came here looking the aid of an LN reader, now i can do my chores in peace.

next chapter in 2019? damn, take your time mr manga author and ms artist.

Fed-Kun's army
Maria went rouge.... she's assassinating those who badmouth her beloved Katarina one by one down right to its root lol

Dex-chan lover
Assassinating people with rouge? I'd use lipstick myself. At least it is slightly pointy.

Aggregator gang
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, why i read so fast. oh noo.

Dex-chan lover
@Acolytus Thanks for the spoiler. The short chapters are hard to deal with. I look forward to seeing how it plays out.

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata I feel like you are the type that enters a “no enter zone” and sue the owner if you get hurt inside a no enter zone.

Aggregator gang
I just hope she isn't the same as the bitch from Duke's Daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread