Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - The Magical Academy Festival (2)

Dex-chan lover
"Woman's intuition" LOL. Bakarina, you are quite wholly lacking in both those things.

Huh...I actually didn't know Nicole was that into her. Sophia shipping them is a brilliant play though.

sad bro the scene with nicole seemed way more romantic in the novel, but i still love this dose of my adorable bakarina

Dex-chan lover
hah like usual, Bakarina is Bakarina, and the different interactions with her harem was cute as always
Mary is quite scary indeed

Okay, translator, if you're reading this, please consider the following.

"Giord" is not a name.

Previously, the translations used "Gerald". If you want to switch to "George" or something, that's fine. But "Giord" is not a name.

Dex-chan lover
Bakarina still living up to her nickname i see

It's a different kind of painful when the Idiot Protag is a female vs a male

Double-page supporter
F L A G S

A R E

E V E R Y W H E R E

Also I just realized that Katarina doesn't actually know yet that Sophia is A-chan. I hope she learns soon.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

you are not a woman, what kind of woman`s intuition are you talking about. you are a 30+something years old child in a body of a teen with no brain development whatsoever. damn she`s stupid, it`s enraging

Dex-chan lover
Just you wait guys.
Katarina is an amazing actress, I mean, as dumb as she is she managed to fool everyone about her personality change.

They ruined the scene of Nicole 😩
It's way more better and romantic in the novel.

I was expecting a close-up of Katarina being cute and flustered.

Dex-chan lover
Bakarina.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread