Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - The Magical Academy Festival (3)

I don't understand how this manga is continuing after Katarina avoided all the 'doom flags'. It's just running under a totally different premise as a fantasy romance now? I think her denseness is getting real old too. Logically she either gets with Geordo or nobody, and an open ending would suck, so I hope there's development between Katarina and Geordo soon.

Double-page supporter
im sorry girard. your fiancee has come down with a case of *ehem* yuri. in fact, shes been yuri positive since the moment she regained her memories. im afraid you'll have to let bakarina be with the big beautiful rainbow in the sky (maria).

I don't know how?? I don't know why?? Katarina is in love aside Maria Campbell but also Sussana Randall as well.... 😍😍😍
And idk what will be happened to Geordo Stuwart if Katarina fall in love with all the girl and other gentleman like Alan, Nicol etc...

I call it luck that geordo/jerold or whatever hahaha 😂 didn't saw the performance of Nicole hugging bakarina or else HELL will break loose.

Dex-chan lover
Still error I think? Page 10, why would Maria get married. Isn't it "if you graduate and get married" instead of "if I graduate and get married" here?

Power Uploader
@scudder This new arc is about the sequel of the otome game: https://mangadex.org/chapter/745317/28

I think the webnowel didn't have it (or it was written later).

But since the manga is obviously a success (even getting an anime), they still milk it.

Honestly, with the progression of Katarina's relationship with Maria. I'd be really disappointed if she ends up with Jeord/Gerard.

This is in fact in the novel if you haven’t read it yet it’s in the third volume.

I can’t wait for Katarina to meet the next guy, Sora, he’s by far my favorite out of them all!! 🥰❤️❤️❤️

Katarina just keeps becoming more bisexual with each chapter huh, great for her

Katarina is bi right? The author made it pretty clear lol (first Maria then Sussana...) It would be so cool if she end up with Maria they're so cute together >///<

Fed-Kun's army
Stop it Bakarina ! you will end up with the future queen in your harem !!

i think katarina has shown more interest of the women than any of the men tbh lmao

Thanks for the chapter!
Call the FBI, Geoffrey is a perverted bro-con and has to be stopped before he crosses the line! For someone really dense about the feelings and thoughts of others Katarina somehow instinctively noticed Suzanne's interest while Jerold missed it. Yet for some reason thinks Maria and Jerold are attracted to each other while everyone else has probably noticed from first glance they're both really into her. Gonna be interesting to see how deal with the play situation.

Don't read spoiler if don't want info on a couple things that might or might not get mentioned later.
Find out later in more detail from LN that Geoffrey isn't interested in being king, and REALLY cares about his brothers in an obsessive yet platonic way. Has a picture of them behind curtains that he looks at every now and then with a glint in his eyes. Also works behind the scenes to get the scummier nobles to "support" his rise to the throne so can keep an eye on them, collect evidence to crush them when necessary, and foul any plans of theirs to ruin or assassinate his brothers. Like Alan and Mary he and Suzanne are pretending to be fiances so don't have to deal with parents or annoying letters. Suzanne is Raphael's boss and became interested in him due to him wanting to protect Katarina. For some reason Suzanne became interested in Katarina after seeing her at the mentioned birthday party, likely for similar reasons as Jerold, and looks at Katarina with the glint in the eyes as Geoffrey when he looks at the painting of his brothers. Essentially very obsessed and protective, but not in a yandere way, at least not yet.

@Mira995 More likely Katarina will end up as queen considering how Gerald is obsessed with her, won't break the engagement, and always finds her actions completely unexpected and interesting. That and Gerald seems more organized and capable while Geoffrey acts like a spoiled, irresponsible noble who just likes to party around and avoids responsibility.

Users who are viewing this thread