Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - The Magical Academy Festival (3)

Dex-chan lover
okay how many times do you think about proposing to another woman while vaugely assuming/hoping your fiancee will just dump you do *straight* woman do, exactly...

Have anyone read the light novel. Is this gonna be a Yuri? I know that it would exite a lot of people, but Yuri is not my cup of tea and I want to know if I should drop it or continue. No offense to Yuri lovers.

Can we acknowledge that this motherfucker's name if Jeffery Geoffrey? Like this guy is dead gonna be King Jeff Jeff

Double-page supporter
@Jockpo523 I mean, it's tagged as romance and not yuri or shoujo-ai, so it's likely going to be a romance between her and one of the male leads(or rather, she's already engaged and the prince won't let her go no matter what) but it's also tagged as both reverse harem and harem. I'm sure there will be plenty more yuri subtext then there already is. Still, I'd suggest keep reading just for the sake of happy-go-lucky Katarina and the ridiculous antics she gets into. This story has always been less about the romance(though it's still important) and more about Katarina and her efforts to avoid a perceived bad end. Now that she has succeeded in avoiding a bad end, it's now more of a focus on the happy-go-lucky or slice-of-fantasy-life aspect. That's just my opinion, though.

@chuchuchoerry She could be bi and not realize it, just like how she hasn't realized the fact that she has captured the hearts of all the main characters already, men and women alike. That, and people can still admire the attractiveness of another person and not actually swing that way. Of course, it depends on the person.

I feel like Raphael and Maria are conspiring together just so the two of them can be with Katarina.

That whole invite and recommendation to the Ministry of Magic feels kinda....planned.

🤔

Everyone knows the sadist prince's true name is written as Giorno Giovanna

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Big gay energy from Maria and Katarina there. Still wholesome and lovable as heck.

...OH THANK GOD. I forgot that Gerald wasn't the first prince. This means that Bakarina won't be a queen responsible for supporting a whole country.

At this point I think Giovanni is the bad choice. I'm still rooting for Alan/Nicole or Maria for the yuri end but considering Giordano is the fiancee I think he will win in the end, oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread