Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - The Magical Academy Festival (3)

Fed-Kun's army
Bakarina still thinks he's going to end up with the heroine x'D

Dex-chan lover
Katarina is soo slow, it's too adorable. Wait until even finds out she's shipping them together with each other and not herself

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I seriously think (if the translations are accurate/not taking liberties) the author really is starting to play up the 'maybe Katarina likes girls more than she realizes' angle. She talks too much about them for it to honestly be platonic at this point. A bit of gushing or impressed thoughts is fine, but seriously.

This harem is growing gloriously. I would totally be down for a Maria ending tho, they are so cute together!!!

katarina is just out here viBING like,,, yES girl go out here and make all the friends and live your best single life.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Hey, i've seen this one before!
MangaDex: What do you mean you've seen this before? It's brand new!

Fed-Kun's army
yo you cannot tell me that katarina is straight if shes deadass thinking of girls like 22/7, thinking of so many girls as cute, and wanting to marry maria like??? thats gay bro...

Dex-chan lover
Yuri route, she's blushing from two women in this one chapter and isn't flustered at men. YURI LEGGO

Dex-chan lover
Huh, what's with the name, at one point she called him Giord, then Giordo, then Jerold, then Jerold Giordo...

Dex-chan lover
We have yet to see the glorious earth bump animated. Feels bad man ;_;

Users who are viewing this thread