Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - The Magical Academy Festival (3)

Aggregator gang
@SuperOniichan ? dont really know what point you're trying to make here bringing up those comparisons. but i do see you arguing with nearly every commenter who mentions katarina being bi or having chemistry with the other female characters.

you've made your point. stop trying to dismiss everyone who's interpretation is different than yours. i PROMISE you that randos taking an LGBT reading of this fan translation is not going to affect literally anything. just let people enjoy things.

deym, the 1st prince's fiance is beautiful :)))) I totally understand katarina getting dokidoki from just a look 😂

Dex-chan lover
@moderateTrouble I love it when people exaggerate so that their arguments seem more convincing. Well, if you express your opinion, then be prepared for the fact that people may not agree with them. And if you think that LGBTQ readings do not affect anything, then tell the people from Love Live fandom that you don’t like that the franchise has “no romance and no guys.”

This chapter was just bakarina being bi on main, also we confirm that María is a dumbass too so the requirements to being a protag in this world are
1. Being extra dumb
2. Being a good person
3. Having crushes on your friends
Anyways Maria x Katarina best ship

Dex-chan lover
@NamelessSoldier

Well technically its ジオルド.

Without going into the specifics, its my understand that translating 'foreign' (non-Japanese words written in Japanese based on how they think it sounds) and made up words can be a crapshoot.

In the official English Novel and manga his name is written as "Jeord" ...... But the anime is using "Geordo". (Why the anime changed the spelling of his and Katarina's names is beyond me and drives me mad)

I'm assuming the early scanlations used "Gerald" because they figured that was probably the name the author 'translated' into Japanese for the character to get ジオルド.

As to why it's inconsistent in this chapter..... Either the translator was inconsistent with what they wrote down each time his name came up and the two proof readers also failed to notice this...... Or maybe they did it intentionally to poke fun at the things I mentioned above.

Edit: Oh, I didn't even think to get into the whole 'l' and 'r' thing with Japanese.....

@translator would this place be a good place to add in edit suggestions?

https://gyazo.com/859b3c0a4c6fc38af84d4be720c7e9c3

For this bit here, it doesn't make sense that Maria is talking about herself getting married and getting locked up in the castle. I think in context she's talking about Katarina. The second half she's talking about herself though. Basically she's realizing that the 2 of them will be off doing separate things in separate places.

So it should be more like "If she gets married after graduating, she'll get holed up int he castle... And I'll be too busy and won't be able to see you."

Dex-chan lover
Good jeaorb!

I feel like at this point, the author needs to end the series with a choose your own ship volume, where every chapter is a different ending with a different capture target, if the fans are to be made happy.

Dex-chan lover
what does "yeah, you're at the bottom of us" supposed to mean or is this is a mistake or am i retarded?

Dex-chan lover
@icekatze It's too late to think about it, because
in the future she will already fall in love with one particular person. But for obvious reasons, I will not say who it is, although it can bring a lot of fun for shippers.

Lmao imagine feeling butt hurt over people's interpretation of a fictional character's sexuality

Dex-chan lover
@icekatze Well, as I understand it, it is this arc that will lead us to this twist, but I'm already so tired of discussing it that I'm just feel to lazy to speculate.

Users who are viewing this thread