Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - The Magical Academy Festival (3)

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan like the two older brothers manipulating Raphael to murder the 2 younger ones which is the reason for the events of the game, but Katarina being different didn't change the actions that the older brothers were meant to carry out as well as Raphael

Ahhhh! Thank you so much for the update!! <3 Can't wait for more, we are getting close to the point in the story where romantic progression finally happens! >W<

Bakarina's trying to wreck her own ship! Funny how she still views Gerald as a threat and avoids him when he should've had the upperhand over others. Better try harder Gerald!

Dex-chan lover
@Mikasa2077 Her ship is like that one circular design Russia came up with that never really took off. This was just a myth, but it was said that if it fired the whole thing would spin around. Since the guns on it were on a turntable, they could fire in every direction. So, here she is, firing upon all targets all the time, but causing confusion when she starts spinning like a top in the process.

Fed-Kun's army
@SuperOniichan Who? Since the later LN volumes are untranslated it would be nice to know (I suppose the manga might one day reach that point but not sure I will follow it that long.)

Dex-chan lover
@Ibri Listen, moderators have already warned me about spoilers in this thread. This thread and this arc in itself have already pretty much hinted about whom we talked about.

Fed-Kun's army
Anyway if you mean something in the existing translation and not knowledge from the untranslated ones it is safe to assume I didn't miss anything and you are just interpreting something too strongly so whatever.

your woman's intuition is shit, Katarina. you need to hone it much better to graduate from dense protagonist.

Dex-chan lover
Bakarina is the bi protag we need people. I'm all for Maria end game because it feels right to end up with the main protag of the original game and her, but Bakarina clearly doesn't know how to think straight when it comes to either sexes. She's an absolute bi disaster, and that's what makes her so interesting because she can just not settle on one given romance while also being too dense to understand the situation she is in. Although if you ask me, she is 60% for girls and 40% for men.

Users who are viewing this thread