Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - The Magical Academy Festival (3)

I get that her being dense is like...a trait, but how long are they gonna drag this out? This shit is getting really wack.

Her stupidity is becoming more and more annoying with each passing chapter. How long will thhey drag this out, indeed? By this point, all my interest in this manga has completely fizzed out.

bakarina is a supermassive black hole when it comes to density, don't expect much change since this is quite literally her defining character trait.

Double-page supporter
Wow, Maria nearly broke her density barrier. She nearly escaped the black hole! Then Raphael kicked her back in...

Honestly though, Suzanna is beautiful. I'd be blushing like mad if I met her, and I'm pretty sure I'm straight.

Only anime and manga can make me question my sexuality. I'm a lover of Yuri as well.

Double-page supporter
“Gerald” and “Jerold”, “Giord” and “Giordo”. The first and last name of this character is not consistently translated, and all 4 are used to address him at some point. Please make up your mind scanlators lmao

Also, holy shit, this is dense to a whole new level for our MC. He’s your FIANCÉE who has proclaimed his love to you!! Maria hasn’t even interacted with him, and he keeps trying to go somewhere alone with you to confess! Why tf would he suddenly be falling for Maria?? And why am I writing this out? This has happened before and it’s going to happen again and it’s not even a bad thing, lol... Alan even calls her a dimwit when she’s being a dimwit. However, it’s definitely the densest thing I’ve seen from her, barring a few other specific times... sorry for this monster of an edit lol

I love how many are calling her a bi disaster. But I fully agree. Hahaha.
If I were in Bakarina's case, I would have a hard time choosing between all the leads (boy or girl). HAHAHA.

Power Uploader
@Sparklepink12K
Me, the anime it's just ok, but i don't like the male voices, and i don't know🙁... lacks thickness, I see it a little too flat and monotone compared to the manga...🤔

Dex-chan lover
BAKARINA...................... i know u are dense. i know it. but this manga is just cruel... please now, give the romantic development i crave T_T

imagine if she gets a crush on that dark haired fiancee only to be rejected

Users who are viewing this thread