Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 6 Ch. 31 - The Prisoner (5)

Aggregator gang
I'm not gonna start on how MC has a few screws loose, cause we all knew that already...but this Rufus guy...he's either too stupid to have masterminded this scheme or the intended finale is making Selena and MC turn up dead. there's no other reasonable explanation for why he freely gave away so much of the plan and information about those involved. either he's another stupid pawn that *somehow knows too much* or she's meant to die before she can tell anyone.
also, I'm 99.5% certain that Jeffrey himself is entirely unaware of this plan, it's probably some bastard who knows the other two would be too hard to keep away from his/her plans but thinks Jeffrey would be more manageable. plus (in an alternate future in which they succeed, it's a manga and she's MC after all...) after the fact, if they have the balls to actually do it once he becomes king, they can hold their actions over his head, all they have to do is threaten to publicly claim he ordered what happened now and he'd either have to give in or risk being ruined by their lies.

No one gonna mention the bread connection between prince jeff and what she received? It's minor, but a mangaka doesn't fill like that in this story, I feel like it's foreshadowing.

Anyone else think that maybe
it’s the first prince’s fiancé responsible for this mess? I mean , she is on the cover of the volume, despite of not appearing much 🤔

Dex-chan lover
> Really Bakarina......???? He already captured your stomach after a small chit chat.... Hahahahahaha

> I can't seriously laugh with Bakarina prioritizing eating those delicious bread...
Even I had the same situation in real life... I prioritize eating, so i can think better

> Bakarinas behavior and attitude was so simple and easy to understand.
I think this is what you call her "Charming" because you fully understood when she do something.
I think, you can feel falling in love with her, even she was a big eater, the charming part of that attitude was boosted by her appearance, and her sexy body, and an easy going attitude.
When she display her serious side, you will fallen to her seriousness deeply, but you will be kind of putting into a switch on and off behavioral mood of her everytime...

Nonetheless, she was quite charming everytime, and since she was Bakarina, it doesnt matter else, you will still love her...

Aggregator gang
Lemme guess, Rufus made the pastries himself and after talking with our dear bakarina, will become good and open up a pastry shop!

Dex-chan lover
Katarina's mind works perfectly fine, we need sugar to think after all

Also, Rufus, my hot naked mole rat butler, you don't know what kind of person you're coming up against with Bakarina

Dex-chan lover
Get the enemy to throw you out by starving and annoying them, good tactic Bakarina!

I feel she will get to escape because of something so stupid and the villains would think she was a genius.🤣

ROFL! I don't know why I didn't guess it Lol at my girl for getting her priorities straight! xD katarina all the way ~ xD

Lol, one of the funniest chapters since a long time. The contrast of a real danger, and Baka being over 9000 Bakarina.

Dex-chan lover
The efficiency of Kataiina's brain power needs to be questioned.

Users who are viewing this thread