Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - The Prisoner (6)

Dex-chan lover
"I don't have a first name, unlike you guys, I don't have any parents" shouldn't it be a surname he's lacking, then?

Fed-Kun's army
Ok, how do you make a "spoiler" case here ? I wanna express my excitement for next chapter but I can't without spoiler warning.

Double-page supporter
Slow the fuck down, boyo. The harem is gonna be pissed if they find out you got a head start. If you wanna join the club then you gotta get in line first. :p

@Missi The crossed out eye fourth button from the right creates spoiler brackets, like so: spoiler]spoiler goes here[/spoiler]
Just put what you want to say in-between those two groups of brackets like I did. Also, make sure the brackets are properly in place. I removed one as an example, but both "spoiler" terms must be surrounded by brackets, and the second spoiler must have that slash before it.

Alternatively, type what you want to be inside a spoiler tag and while the text is highlighted click on the crossed out eye. That'll automatically place the spoiler brackets on each end of the highlighted text.

tell me why I just want her to end up with this guy now fkdoejannfjdksnd he really won me over in like one chapter (unless he tries to force himself on her or something)

I've started to read tearmoon story and honestly now this just seems to be a worse isekai version of tearmoon.
In my opinion katharina is getting dumber and dumber. Next is going to be a serial killer who gives her food once and that makes him a good guy in her book. As long as it's an ikemen everything works out.

@Trexxe Tearmoon Empire is my favorite reincarnated-as-villainess story. Agreed that after reading it, Bakarina just seems so meh in comparison.

Dex-chan lover
@JubilantLiar I mean maybe, though he did say "there's nothing I can do if I use my real name" right before that, which seems to imply having at least a partial name? But maybe that's not the case.
I feel like either one or the other is probably slightly mistranslated, but no biggie one way or another I guess.

this guy has gotten farther than all her love interests combined in just one chapter. bravo 😂

Dex-chan lover
Rufus might actually fall in love with Bakarina unexpectedly...
Someone who can understand you plus cheers you on, and didnt discriminated on you, in fact will soften your heart and open it to the other side your talking to.
Bakarina was a master of this kind of "heart tickling" game

Just how close Bakarina to Rufus, he can smell the perfume of her air all around the room, will intensifies the presence of Bakarina in her feminine charm. Dangerous.... This is dangerous... If Bakarina's caught his attention or fall in love, i don't want to know that them will be friendzone as much as possible...

Users who are viewing this thread