Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - The Prisoner (6)

Group Leader
i know Is a wholeome manga, but holy, boy gets horny, there Is a bed in the empty room and he can brainwash people and make then forget their memories, Katherine you are in the biggest pinch of your life.

I have the light novel for this part and the next one in English and honestly my face got SO RED when i imagined what he did in this scene. Also Rufus's original name is Sora if anyone wanted to know!

She has grown mcuh too powerful. She can romance enemies by merely speaking to them for a day. It used to take months. Soon, her mere prescence will be enough to make those present fall in love. Her harem will grow to be all encompassing. All shall be Katarina.

This is what happen when you max out your charm stat and leave nothing for your wisdom

I really love the comparison she made with their eyes and the broach; it was actually really sweet! It is truly a good idea Bakarina!!

I feel slightly lost isn’t she still “kidnapped” (for full use of the speak marks picture dr evil doing air quotes).

Users who are viewing this thread