Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - The Prisoner (6)

uh oh not again. this is getting a bit dangerous tho, I'm worried for her, but at the same time, I'm sure that she'll find a safe way out of this hopefully

BWAHAHAHAHAHA 🤣 im so curious with how shell handle this in her Katarina-esque way! Thanks for the update!

It never ceases to amaze me how Bakarin's straightforward attitude doesn't even consider the minor details that basically summarize each support character's entire plot and reason for existing and still manages to raise the love flag. How does one master this power?

I swear if that's a gift Gerald gave her that she just gave him, feelsbadman

Ohooo we're finally getting to that part eh??

Another "bug" bite event will appear.

Aggregator gang
Next will be the bug bite and the Gerald/Geordo kiss, does anyone know if Geordo is ML btw?

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
And yet another victim falls for the MC. Poor guy, going to feel like his heart's getting pierced when finds out she has no idea he likes her as a man and not a friend not to mention her being utterly dense to the feelings of others. In any case, this is just a guess but I bet the others are going to come rushing in while he's making a move on her, within a chapter or two if not the next one. Prince Gerald will likely be frustrated due to not being able to kill Rufus for being so forward with her because it'd upset her.

Users who are viewing this thread