Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - The Prisoner (6)

Dex-chan lover
Bruhhhh typical Katarina just netting dudes left and right without even fucking blinking LMAO

Dex-chan lover
I've rarely cringed so much while reading a chapter of this manga...
=> I thought there would be a limit to how dense Katarina could be but I guess not.

KYAAA RUFUS SAMA!!!! HNNNNNNNNnnnn take me instead please!! 😣❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

But seriously though Katarina too stronk lol

Dex-chan lover
Katrina please stop flirting with literally anything with a pulse. Please.
I mean holy shit everyone is gonna die of a heart attack when they hear this absolute idiot made plans to travel the world with her kidnapper who btw mind controlled another lady already.
This needs to stop. Being friends with someone more or less beforehand (like the other dark magic user) and then convincing them to stop is one thing.
But I mean come on now he kidnapped you, brainwashed what seems to be a very nice lady, and is threatening the prince with this situation to make him step down from his position.
Stopping trying to be friends with him you jackass and think about your friends who you are actively hurting by doing this.

Omggg I love this chap 😭😭😭😭😭 He's hot too!!!! Damn he must be one of the hidden targets. Remember that the first hidden target have black magic too. THIS IS SO FREAKING GOOOOODDDD!!!

Another one bites the dust. Another one bites the dust. And Kat got another one down, another one down. She got another one down in the dust. Hey, she's going to get you to get another one bites the dust.

Users who are viewing this thread