Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 7 Ch. 35 - A sudden incident (1)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I insist that the Mother is perfectly within her rights to want to bitchslap Bakarina on sight.

The story is honestly starting to get stale for me now that Katarina has succeeded in her goal to not get killed or banished.

There isn't an obvious romatic lead since their insisting that Katarina is only best friends with everyone. So things can only go down hill from here in my opinion. I'm gonna stick around for now but if we add another member to her harem this arc imma heading out.

LN readers don't @ me, this isn't an invitation to spill spoilers.

Dex-chan lover
The villain better not be another dark power user because that shit is getting real repetitive.

NOW IT IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT

- the dark wizard is... female.

- the kidnaped is... Bakarina's bro.

* surprised pikachu *

Readership must be declining pretty badly when a (mostly) comedy series has to pull 2 drama arcs back-to-back. Last one ended literally the previous chapter.

Aggregator gang
I loved this story but now they're seriously stretching it like damn another dramatic arc.

Dex-chan lover
@boyhowdyboy you do know the story for this has been laid out long ago, it's not like one piece or dragon ball, there's actually a source material for it

Fed-Kun's army
She's so lonely now that Keith isn't there! :( I feel like maybe he left of his own accord (or was coerced I guess) but I can't say for sure obviously lol

Users who are viewing this thread