Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... Zettai Zetsumei! Hametsu Sunzen Hen - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Training Magic

Dex-chan lover
I like how she's reached the same gardening conclusion in two different stories

I didn’t expect her to get back into agriculture. I guess everyone will fall in love with her again to.

Dex-chan lover
Since bakarina's previous life is unchanged in this, I'd be shocked if she came to a different conclusion than farming.

Dex-chan lover
Bakarina basically used the same way to worm into this couple's hearts. The main difference is that she's doing it in record time and dragging another gal into it.

Fed-Kun's army
Katarina getting into farming in the first timeline made sense because she was like 2 years old and had no access to any other resources. But in this timeline she wakes up in a magic academy (remember the whole excuse for the school setting to exist in the first place is some yada yada about how all the young magical talents in the nation need to be trained up) so... Well, in short, I don't like how this seems content to retread the exact same ground as the original in the exact same way even though it really doesn't make any sense for it to do so.

I mean, according to this chapter I'm supposed to believe that Katarina gets out of her class that teaches her actual magic spells (assuming she actually goes to her classes offscreen ofc) and then wanders off into a garden and comes up with her own theories on how magic works?? And decides to implement that random idea that flitted across her brain instead of, you know, using the actual magic theory being taught to her by her school?

Fed-Kun's army
!!!! SIENNA BEST GIRL THO but eyyyy still ends up friends with mary!!! are mary and alan endgame now??? i guess we'll find out... i mean it's kind of the same story but with a twist which isn't surprising for a spin off but i wonder if everyone is still gonna fall for her or will this have the true friendship ending lmao

thank you so much for the update~

Dex-chan lover
I like how it's showing how these version of the characters compare with the original story's versions. Like, Mary is already a graceful, perfect lady; but based on Katarina's comments about Mary not having many friends, and how Mary comes to quickly accept Katarina's friendship, it seems Mary's lack of confidence from childhood is still somewhat there. Or that Gerald quickly becomes interested in Katarina once her stupidity sincerity shines through. Sure some plot elements from the original story are still here (like the farming, how the heck did you get to that conclusion this time, Katarina?!) but it also shows how Katarina affects these characters in a positive way.

Fed-Kun's army
@catbot158 Katarina says “I remember Granny teaching me that ‘the best way to connect with the earth is to bring a garden to life.’”
So if she ever wanted to improve her magic then she would basically always end up at that conclusion.

Users who are viewing this thread