Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... Zettai Zetsumei! Hametsu Sunzen Hen - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - A Closed Off Hea…

i have to say it. this is soo much better and interesting than the original... the characters feel more human?
*i get stomped on by og fans*

poor keith.... his reaction is only expected after all the mistreatment he's endured for years. i hope he's able to accept the sincerity he's offered after some time so that he can find peace in himself

Dex-chan lover
The original series had the appeal of Katarina being an idiot but kind and with that she manages to sway everyone, while she misunderstands everything. This though is only about her groveling and boot licking for everyone around her, therefore nothing really interesting in it.

This feels more real, have more visible drama and conflict of what evil-Katarina already done in the past. Rather than the original... it's more interesting actually, well can't be helped if you start from little age you'll have much time than this timeline.

Katarina has no useless farming as hobby as well, i really hope she isn't super dense or create another harem in this spin-off, just please be a normal one where Alan could be together with Mary and Katarina with Gerald as it should be.

Urgh, the wait for more content can be so unbearable. I've gotten completely used to the idea i can just read ahead of a manga by reading a webnovel or light novel now. It's devastating now.

Oh, so short! The game really is the darkest timeline. I hope they can patch up things, but it's good that it's hard to do that, it's a life of neglect after all.

I love this version of Keith! He is so much more dynamic and real. If someone who was awful to you from childhood started being all buddy buddy with you, you would think that person is shady and want nothing to do with them. I'm excited to see how she fixes their relationship but I hope it isn't something stupid like done in 1 chapter and now he's a siscon again. That would be unrealistic.

yeahhhh i'm living for this change of storyline and different keith. this keith has had a terrible life and it's only natural for him to lash out.

I feel bad for Katarina but I'm glad this problem isn't solved quickly. Keith has been deeply hurt and it takes time for these kind of wounds to heal, if they ever do. I'm surprised though that Katarina's father never cleared up the misunderstanding. He must've understood what Katarina's mother was thinking when he brought Keith home. Hopefully we'll get an explanation for that in one of the future chapters.

Thanks for the new chapter!

Oh, finally! I was really excited for the dynamic between Katarina, Geordo and Keith. I feel like these would be the most interesting relationships in this whole new scenario.

I think this will be the hardest hurdle to overcome. He suffered mental abuse, that's not an easy thing to get over. He won't easily accept an apology. Can't wait for the next update! Thank you for translating~~

I really don't like Keith in the original, but here he's shaping up to be one of the best changes from the original timeline

Banned
If she grabs the axe and cuts down the door.... wouldn't that cause even more trauma to him? I hope the author pulls the parents into the solution.

@GyaLyLy This is a spin off showing what would happen if Katarina didn’t get her memories until she was 15

Dex-chan lover
I'm definitely starting to enjoy this series a bit more than the original. The troubles of flags that Katrina had to avoid in that never really happened because she got all the targets on her side so early that their routes hadn't even begun. Here, she's actual meeting people where she's been her villain self for some time. And while some friendships are easy to make, others suffer from the way she has acted up until now. Which will make it more satisfying when she does manage to overcome such hurdles.

Users who are viewing this thread