Otome Game no Mob Desura Naindaga

Dex-chan lover
I hope he's dropping no eaves while gardening late in the day.

With chapter 2's monologue hitting a bit too close to home, I'm looking forward to the next one ! Good job for the translation ! I'm excited for the next one !!

i was expecting something like otome sekai trash mob 1 but nah this 1 was kinda like bakarina if thts the 1 cant remember oh well anyways it was an interesting read for relieving boredom

The backstory was honestly done incredibly well! Unlike other reincarnation stories, this one honestly tries to maintain a balanced and emotional story. A problem I find in similar stories is that though they say, 'I want to live a life without regrets', they always immediately do unreasonably ambitious things. Normally that isn't a bad story trope, but I find the direction this manga is taking melds a lot better.

I like how he decides to use his past life as a source of motivation to live better in his second life, but doesn't take the second one as a continuation of the first one. Part of why I liked Kenja no Mago was because Shin kept his original life separate from his second life.

Wow, gotta say this series is pretty exemplary so far! It incorporates tropes and uses them well when it does, but it doesn't rely on theme allowing for a relatively unique experience. Also, the writing and dialogs feel really natural, though this may be at least partially because of the fantastic job the translators are doing.

Group Leader
This is gold no this is diamond 10/10 good characters good Story so far extremly good.

NovelUpdates page hasn't been created yet, I think, but after reading what's up so far, I went ahead and translated the prologue for the original novel. Will be posting it soon and submitting the work to NU!

Dex-chan lover
well this is such a cute story so far~
too bad it's a monthly release, i'm bad at waiting

Users who are viewing this thread