Otome no Teikoku - Ch. 285 - Electric Kisses

Dex-chan lover
You know, i once thought it would be silly but what if, just what if Ayano/Miyoshi could be already dating and stuff, Author just play with us and play like they are still being dense/useless lesbian all this time. I mean, with all the kink they did, both could feel is the right one
But, holly shit, did they just casually kiss :oooo: on the lip :oooo: did that actually just happen ?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
A sudden progress after only 285 chapters??
image.png

Fed-Kun's army
Seriously? 14 years dickin' around with most of the couples, wasting tons of time on stupid shit, only to throw away vast swaths of potential actual story on a bunch of wholesale one-page throwaways?

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

someone get elisha charged up again, we need someone to bring back honoka from the dead

Dex-chan lover
Canon and chronology has always been malleable in this series. I mean, remember when Miyoshi molested Ayano in her sleep and threatened to rape her a hundred times, as a joke (ch5)? There are only so many of these anecdotes from the same school year that could have reasonably taken place in the same timeline. (In fact, at this point there are more chapters than school days in a year, which is around 240 in Japan.)

Dex-chan lover
I'm just happy that most of them kissed, even if it's just a playful one.

thanks for the chapter!!!

Users who are viewing this thread