Otome no Teikoku - Vol. 15.1 Ch. 211.1 - Chads' Special Chapter

Dex-chan lover
HOLYSHIT LMFAOOOOOO, I think the reason why I LEGIT love all these fanarts in this chapter is because I can LEGIT see them actually doing those stuff hahaha it fits their personalities and roles to a T haha too perfect

Thanks a lot! We were preparing this chapter for a long time! Those last pages were entirely created by O-chan! <3

Dex-chan lover
The first chapter when there two met, i though the mangaka gonna paring the predator and this loli together. (the same chapter when predator first have crush on mask girl later)
You know, the devil girl now met a pureness child-like can create a interesting conflict, she not effect by her bait, It can have great develop, same as what develop we have right now but not start with "OMG, her lip look great, i gonna faithful in love now"

I don't remember the last time I've been so into something, except for Looking Up to Magical Girls, of course, but other than that I can't think of anything that makes me drop what I'm doing and read. Thanks for taking this back and staying with it, to yuri!

Honestly thank you so much for everything you guys have done. This manga just keeps getting better and better and your typesetting and credit pages are top-notch

Thanks to everyone!
New chapters are released every two weeks and we will definitely continue.
In the meanwhile we are also already working on Boku to, also from Kishi, and we will work on other yuri manga thanks to our patreons!

@HammerBaird I love looking up to magical girls as well! <3

Fed-Kun's army
Good job guys!

Although now i am sad that i have to wait two weeks per chapter lol

Dex-chan lover
Thank you chads for this chapter of unparalleled beauty (though Mask x Vamp is a shit pairing, reeeee)! We don't deserve you, you're the real MVPs. The way you keep going the extra mile is extraordinary!

Last time I was afraid to speak one chapter too late and eventually it was one chapter too early !
But I forget this : I love you Tsuki-chan.

Users who are viewing this thread