Otome no Teikoku - Vol. 9 Ch. 122 - The Battle in the Library! / High School Girls in a Two-Person Haori

Dex-chan lover
I think she is in shock because it's the first time someone reject her right away.

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt Yup, while she is definetively my least favourtie character here, that must be quite the experience.

Dex-chan lover
That was............... Holy ***** !! I was like yess...cuteeee kyyaaaaaaAAAAHHH?! D:

Now... Vampire isn't a really good person, she likes to play around with everyone's feeling, but I kind of want to see her commit and try to make this fujoshi girl who already gave up on real life feel love for herself and others.
Like, I know we all love our hobbies and we want to be left alone... but I just... I just can't accept this is over !!

This is the end of Vol 9, right? I'm kinda excited to see the titles of the vol 10 at the start hahaha Thanks for translating this awesome work!

Dex-chan lover
In all the tumult about the righteous smackdown, is nobody going to squee about how cute Mahi-mahi are in the same sweater?!

Dex-chan lover
Always thought it weird since the author seem like try to make her own ship with this new girl. Because she just a easy prey. Like ways too easy. She won't just suddenly will become loyalty for that. Now there is more in it.

Still the small girl who pure and talk to her straight was a better choice to delevop from it. Don't now why author just give her some screen time and boom "that girl have a pretty smile" and she gone

Dex-chan lover
I quickly fell in love with the dynamic of those two... finally someone who can actually oppose the vampire and lead to some interesting development.
Perhaps even some sort philosophical rivalry, after all this chapter was even named as a battle... so here’s hoping for an all-out war in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Woo! Turn that thirsty bitch down! She's my least favorite character in the series, always playing with peoples' feelings.

Aggregator gang
Finally someone stopped that fiend! Mask is the strongest! Will her title change to hidden banchou now?

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely TOLD. Just the kind of bitchslap she deserved for taking her status for granted.

A moment, ok, it's a nuisance... but why change the mask... it's a nuisance change the mask... unless... oh

Users who are viewing this thread