Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 11 Ch. 55 - Incursion

Dex-chan lover
unfortunately we are getting the harem ending instead of the yuri ending
I would agree with you if one of the girls was the MC but the actual MC ending up alone in a romance manga would be pretty shitty (though I agree his constant tip-toeing aroud them was getting a little old/annoying).

Dex-chan lover
Well i do hope the prince is not over with the whole "realizing what he lost" deal... it is too little with only that "never saw her smile like that" thing, but for that he needs more brain cells and since the only thing he wants is to grab an armor and die (well try to fight, lose... then die) i honestly doubt that he has the necessary hardware to do what i want him to do

Dex-chan lover
(character names and overall translation quality being the two biggest ones for me).
I get what you mean and this is how I usually feel about snipes and competing groups, but given the consistent decline* in Mylene Scans' readability this isn't the most convincing argument. I'm thankful for what they've done for the community, sure, but I am glad we finally have an alternative (and a good one at that).

*The quality hit new lows in the last few chapters, but tbh I've always felt their work was a huge downgrade from the previous groups'. Just saying.

Dex-chan lover
Classic "dehumanize the enemy" tactic, as well as a metric fuckton of blame shifting. And it's even easier in Leon's case because of how he defeated their strongest warrior, kidnapped their princess, and demolished their fleet.

Act the victim, cast blame on the enemy, and call them monsters/heretics/racists/whatever slur will rile people up, and you radicalize your own population to your cause.
To that, add the fact that Leon has never been a traditional knight in the sense either countries sees the title. He's shrewd, uses tactic that would be considered vile, and has created quite the bad reputation for himself with a combination of his bad temper and the misunderstandings happening around him.

All the easier to paint him as someone with a target on his back.

Dex-chan lover
the actual MC ending up alone in a romance manga would be pretty shitty
Eh… I can think of at least one "romace" manga that could be significantly improved compared to the predictable path by finishing with fucken Kazuya ending up alone.

But to get back on track, there are more women in this world than Angie and Livia. Some of which have already professed a little bit of interest on Leon. It's just that switching targets mid-course requires a bit of courage, talent, and planning… And tbh, I don't have a lot of faith in the original LN writer.

Dex-chan lover
There you go, no holding back...wait, he still holding back, where the fuck is Luxon main ship!?
Luxion's main body is essentially their trump card, it also needs to stay back to protect the capital from falling due to a attack, hence it needs to stay back, if it really comes down to it he will call it but for now it's best to hold it back as partner is far stronger than the principality's ships anyway.
The scenario is outside of Leon's predictions because
he's actually fighting two endgame bosses at the same time. Hertrude wasn't supposed to summon the Sky Guardian until the final year of the academy and the Sea Guardian is summoned by her younger sister in a sequel to the game against a different protagonist. Leon's accidentally accelerated the storylines by humiliating the Principality's military forces and allowing the Kingdom to hold Hertrude hostage as an academy student.

Lux's main body is being sent under the floating capital to hold back the Sea Guardian while Leon, Partner and the Royal Ship are going to eliminate the Sky Guardian.

It's a little hard to read in the translations, so it's not hard to miss the small details going on in the background.

Dex-chan lover
"It's not that I've been avoiding them; I just don't want to meet them."

Best argument ever.

I half expected Angie to say she was in love with Livia.
They already had their "confession", so that would've been a bit redundant. Because mangas are never redundant and never keep things from the readers too long.

mmmm consensual threesome
That's how harems should be. Not the fake fight-for-the-MC type harems we usually get in mangas.

And it's even easier in Leon's case because of how he defeated their strongest warrior, kidnapped their princess, and demolished their fleet.
Wah, you defeated our most honoured knight when he tried to kill you. Waah, you kidnapped our princess when she led an army to fight you. Waaah, you demolished our fleet when we attacked you. Waaaah.

At the end of this long road is probably sex... with both women
Probably not, but they'll tease about it.

Dex-chan lover
page 27
is it "even if" or "if even"?
I think it should be the latter

Users who are viewing this thread