Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 11 Ch. 55 - Incursion

MD@Home
man, i feel for leon. he has his principles not to kill solely because not of kindness but concerns of mental deterioration on his part that he established early on. he knows the consequences are gonna bite him in the ass but that's just additional mobs amongst countless others compare to actual mental instability.. a trade risk he is much more comfortable with.

although he knows what's to be done, this decision is probably gonna haunt him for the rest of his life but will not regret it one single bit.
You make it sound like it's some awesome character development, but regrettably I'm seeing little of the anguished decisions you describe in the story.
Instead, all I can see is an MC that, so far, has gone to ridiculous lengths not to kill anyone, suddenly saying that "mercy is out of the question". But apparently, when it was an army against a single boat filled with students, mercy was still an option. Go figure. This has plot convenience written all over it, and I honestly expected better from this series. Making the MC drop his "no-kill" policy should be a huge thing, not a footnote that goes against his established characterization.

Dex-chan lover
You make it sound like it's some awesome character development, but regrettably I'm seeing little of the anguished decisions you describe in the story.
Instead, all I can see is an MC that, so far, has gone to ridiculous lengths not to kill anyone, suddenly saying that "mercy is out of the question". But apparently, when it was an army against a single boat filled with students, mercy was still an option. Go figure. This has plot convenience written all over it, and I honestly expected better from this series. Making the MC drop his "no-kill" policy should be a huge thing, not a footnote that goes against his established characterization.

you'll be seeing a LOT of that anguish later......

He doesn't kill when he can help it. the hostage situation on the boat was something he could get away with a no-death run.
this time, he can't, he knows it and he's not even going to try.

Dex-chan lover
too bad that even though i said that much, my intent of words weren't expressed enough. mb. :haa:
it's not really a character development per se but what i meant is that he is now being haunted by his little deeds of mercy as consequences of his action.
IMO a character development is that if someone close to him gets iced in a swift and unexpected way and he blames himself thus dropping his no-kill run. :nyoron:

this is just me but i think when he said that, it's just at that very moment in time, every plan of survival can only be achieve by killing enemies but a small window of opportunity opened up for a no-kill run thus he grabbed that very chance and never let go.

Dex-chan lover
Leon taking it really well with the whole getting cocked thing. Even livia thinks he might have just forgot about them after that stunt lol.

Dex-chan lover
The damage control this chapter is crazy lol "guys calm down, look they still love him okay?"

Dex-chan lover
The damage control this chapter is crazy lol "guys calm down, look they still love him okay?"
I think it's more a perception of Leon not being the focal point of the three-way.

It looks to some like it's less of 'them both loving him' and more 'they love each other, and also Leon,' like he's more of a footnote in the relationship. If that makes any sense, it's hard to word this clearly.

They do love him, because Leon has kids with every one of them including the queen. LN came first, there is no "coping" here, it's just a bait for tards like you.

Dex-chan lover
While I do agree that sniping is kinda whack, Mylene Scans' quality had dropped significantly over the last few chapters

Did they improve in Ch. 54? Sure, but y'all already forgot the absolute mess that was Ch. 53? Lol

Honestly, strictly in terms of translation, this one is about on par with 54, maaaaybe slightly better

On the other hand, while Flaemes' typesetting isn't bad, it certainly won't be blowing anyone away; gotta give Mylene credit for their work on that

Double-page supporter
I think that the reason Leon doesn't show them affection as they show towards themselves is because of the same reason as Marie being traumatized by women around him in both his previous and current life he finds it hard to imagine that someone could actually like him hence comes his mob mentality into play.

That is pretty much the Case, Leon has a mindset that everyone must hate or dislike him so the idea of someone else falling in love with him seems out of the Question, Even Though Livia and Angie have show him wrong, he keep falling into this mindset
Noelle (the second Game MC) and Lousie (the Rival in the Second Game)
and other Girls (like Deirdre Fou Roseblade and Clarice Fia Atlee).

This Mindset also Affect Leon's Presection of Other people Relationships, For Example: The Relationship Bewteen his Older Brother Nick and
Deidre's older Sister Dorothea
, for leon the idea that Nick and fiance fell in love with Each other was unthinkable and keep calling Nick an idiot because he thinks that it was a Trick to put him into a Political Marrige.

But Leon's biggest victim of this MindSet is Angelica,
Leon mob mindset and the idea that all his promotions are empty title, Affect angelica due the fact She is trying to make Leon's Dream of a peaceful life true, against the Wish of her Father and Brother that want to push leon into a power Game against the Royal Family, at the point leon get the title of Marquis is more Clear that every other Noble is looking at him and some even try to gain his favor but leon keep pushing the idea of Empty title and don't think in his actions, so angie have to deal with it, until Leon get the Rank of a Duke is the Breaking point of angie, Leons actions during a uprising of old exile nobles (the traitors that run away of the war with the principality) try to take over the capital with the help of the Holy kingdom that are Long Enemies of the Holfort Kingdom, Leon pretty much contreled the situations instantly, even with angie's Warnings and begging to leon to think in his actions now that he is a high ranking Noble, leon keep falling into this mind set again, thank to his actions in the capital leon is now a duke and Angie is blamed by her family that Leon saved the Royal Family instead of let them fall.

until Angie fall into depression and she mentioned to leon that she plans to cancel their engagement because angie belive that she was useless and unworthy to be leon's wife, thank to this Leon finally reacts to this he became awere of his actions and goes to meet angelica's father, even he in all his obliviousness can see the nasty scheme in front of him, how angelica's father is trying to push him into his power struggle leaving him a disgusting feeling after leaving, even after this took leon to be in complete terror and angie saving his ass to wake up from this mob mentality an actually speak his feelings to angelica, the result is now that angelica cut ties with her family, she and leon flirt more openly with each other and leon finally start to listen angelica words about been a noble

Users who are viewing this thread