Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Ch. 57 - Masked Knight

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Stupid prince with his uncureable illness...
:worry:

• Funny
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
What an oddly short chapter. Also, if these dickwads actually loved Marie they would take the time to listen to what she says. Rather, it seems they're only infatuated by her "charm" and see no flaws in a flawed person. They listened before, so why did they stop?
I like to think she kept pumping them with her charm but, instead of becoming the puppets she wanted them to become, it just made them desperate to bonk her (in the British sense) so now they're showboating to win her affections even if she wishes they'd just stop.

Dex-chan lover
this chapter was unusually short
had to double check if it was a mini chapter but no.
thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
What an oddly short chapter. Also, if these dickwads actually loved Marie they would take the time to listen to what she says. Rather, it seems they're only infatuated by her "charm" and see no flaws in a flawed person. They listened before, so why did they stop?
Honestly, with the previous chapter, I was thinking only the Prince would actually be in love with her and she'd get a happy ending that way but then the rest of the simp brigade shows up.

Dex-chan lover
Is the prepare for a big chapter next month? Well it is indeed before the big battle part so that make sense

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Where did he found unoccupied gear?

last chepter as i remember he run all over the palace to find one.
It belongs to
the king when he moonlights as the Masked Knight in search of admiration and heroism. Julius found it by accident when he was a kid.

Tweaks, according to the translated LN.
It's named the Weiss.
Leon stole borrowed the Saint's regalia from the temple to help make Marie useful for the battle and have a reason to pardon her execution.

Dex-chan lover
So who's that? Are we supposed to recognize him?
Funny mask man is here. I wonder who it is.
same
I don't remember his face but it's the prince, right? ( are people just being sarcastic in the comment? )
Why would he wear a mask, and where could he get an armor from? But I'll trust you despite all that, and assume you are right.
Funny, my reaction was the same when i saw that was the whole chapter.
lol

Users who are viewing this thread