Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Ch. 57 - Masked Knight

Dex-chan lover
I read this in another site before. Thinking it was a mistake copy or upload i read this again in mangadex. I got disappointed twice

Dex-chan lover
Never forget Marie is his dead sister who was murdered by her crazy boyfriend in a fit of rage, oh by the way she was also pregnant at the time.

But back to "I'LL CHASE YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU", why even have that super dark plot line from before?

Group Leader
Considering that Luxion named the armor "Arroganz" (German for "Arrogance") and the speeder "Schwert" (German for "Sword"), are we sure that the ship wasn't named "Weiss" (German for White) and not "Vince" for McMahon?
Thank you for information.

Dex-chan lover
It's not a mecha without a Char clone.
Laughing-Char.jpg

Contributor
Never forget Marie is his dead sister who was murdered by her crazy boyfriend in a fit of rage, oh by the way she was also pregnant at the time.

But back to "I'LL CHASE YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU", why even have that super dark plot line from before?
She exploited the hell out of/killed the MC in their past life, and her fate that you posted was due to that. She makes extremely bad judgement calls and he needed to scare her into not being self-serving during this battle or she could wind up getting them all killed.

Users who are viewing this thread