Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Ch. 61 - Guardian Of The Earth

Dex-chan lover
Hertrude broken state page is too sad.
damn the principal noble
they kill her parent and use her and her sister as a one-time use nuke for a pointless war.
To the nobles, it wasn't a pointless war, as they believed they would finally be able to take over the Kingdom and get all it's riches for themselves.
If we check history, most wars or colonization that have occurred is for this very reason, aka., personal benefits of some powerful people.

Dex-chan lover
Well they have plotted and killed anyone who didn't agree, laid the groundwork to brainwash the people of their principality to justify the war against the kingdom, created connections to gather funds to fuel the war by creating/buying weapons, etc.

Also, Nobles usually play the role of rear commanders, they are rarely meant to be active on field. Knights exists to fight in there place.
This is why nobles are cowards and should all get the French Revolution treatment. Nothing good can come from them.

Dex-chan lover
see-through shield on his arm would've been very useful but no he's gonna use his rifle to block.

this just shows he's overly reliant to luxion if he can't even stall the guy with his combat skills but with just amateur evasion skills.

it's not enough. leon must suffer more since he thinks that not killing people from enemies' side on an impending war was a good idea. his reason was understandable why he didn't kill people but consequences are a motherfucker to deal with and his action's consequences ain't enough. at least a whole civ ship should explode or something lmao. sadly luxion is a plot armor manifestation so it won't happen.

Dex-chan lover
The best character is Luxion.
The best item is Luxion.
The best major character is Luxion.
The best supporting character is Luxion.
The best hero is Luxion.
The best heroine is Luxion.
The next best heroine is Her Majesty the Queen.
:finnawoke:Fight me!

Group Leader
ngl these last couple of chapters are all over the place, messy and rushed :/
The translation is a bit offish also, but i think it is a proofreading issue.
Nonetheless thank you guys for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Both sisters were fucking morons and deserve their deaths. I feel no sympathy for either of them. Good riddance to these garbo characters.

Christ this manga is a mess.

Well, she's saved. I forgot how it happen but she's saved

No goddamit why. why keep her alive, she's annoying and unlikable. the only reason she's alive is because we need a walking boss fight generator. author needs to save the screen time for the actually somewhat compelling characters.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
ngl these last couple of chapters are all over the place, messy and rushed :/
The translation is a bit offish also, but i think it is a proofreading issue.
Nonetheless thank you guys for the chapter!
It's because this writer is dogshit. You can't introduce a villain, give them a three second sappy backstory and then expect the audience to Feel Sad™ when they bite it. Neither side of this conflict is likable, their motives are unclear beyond power grabs and there hasn't been a satisfying fight scene in like 30 chapters.
Still can't get over that the kingdom was stupid enough to let whatherface keep her magic flute.

Also let's be real, if she wasn't a girl, none of the motherfuckers here would feel anything for her or her sister.

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck is a M1911 Pistol in this fantasy world? I guess the in world explanation is the otome game developer was lazy, but a M1911 is a M1911, it's one of the most iconic pistols in history. And this drawing has every single detail, including the little ridges on the front barrel and they even detail the locking screw.

But that level of detail on the pistol makes me a little suspicious. It looks traced or they used a 3D model and turned it 2D.

Dex-chan lover
when Luxion returned, MC got healed immediately lol.

Let me hope those dark sisters can be saved by the MC. I want the both of them to live! :aquadrink:

I can't believe they were just being used by the principality and that mob guy, whoever he is, even killed their parents... Such tragedy... :meguuusad:
Now, she's on the killing spree.
Looks like those flutes are something like the cursed arm the old man knight is using where it uses your life force per usage. Creepy. :02:

I don't even remember anymore what Luxion's real body is doing. Shouldn't the main ship have nuclear missiles and other good stuff?
The Main body is under the continent, Even if luxion tries it won't make it in time, also the Main body is overheated due the fight with the other boss

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck is a M1911 Pistol in this fantasy world? I guess the in world explanation is the otome game developer was lazy, but a M1911 is a M1911, it's one of the most iconic pistols in history. And this drawing has every single detail, including the little ridges on the front barrel and they even detail the locking screw.

But that level of detail on the pistol makes me a little suspicious. It looks traced or they used a 3D model and turned it 2D.
Well it is a far future setting rather than a pure fantasy world. Remember that Luxion accepted Leon because he has old human dna despite being a new human, with the implication that somehow being reincarnated resulted in a dna transfer. Though as to if the setting is actually a separate reality from the game, or actually a distant future is unclear.

Of course the reason for the 1911 is probably because the scene calls for a handgun and the manga artist pulled up a 3d model for one.

Dex-chan lover
What's that? A large stationary mountain turned into the last boss?

Sounds like something's just asking to be obliterated by Luxion's main body's main space bombardment laser.
Wasn't it stated that the Final boss was too durable for Luxion's main cannon to actually kill?

i mean if Luxion could just one shot the Final boss then what was the point of gathering a army, activating the super "useful" ship, and fight in the war personally?

Leon has been worried about this whole war because he sees this as a losing battle but a miracle "may" let them win, heck Leon even plans to grab his girls and run if they lose the battle.

It has been stated that this fantasy world is a post-apocalyptic world, many of the Lost ítems are mostly Fire arms and other things that are based on science, the Main reason why Luxion follow Leon is due the fact he put japonese in the language selection, because currently japonese is a dead language

Users who are viewing this thread