Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Ch. 64 - Reality of the Kingdom

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
Lmao that history lesson was full of plot holes. The main problem is:
WHAT MADE THEM SURE ROYALS XYZ GENERATIONS LATER WILL UPHOLD THE IDEALS????
the fact that they're upholding this idea is weird. In a country where women hold all the power, for what reason will they obey a king? More so over generations as those from other families marry in, what's exactly stopping the royals from becoming a matriarchy?

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Just what the frick doing this time...
(OωO`)...

Dex-chan lover
For a worthless otome game world setting, that actually sounded quite reasonable and believable. The kings/queens didn't want to or couldn't crush the regional nobles through force, so they tried the next best thing. Alas, the next best thing is quite flawed. Now they would have the perfect opportunity to use Leon's unstoppable might to force the nobles to hand over pretty much all concrete power in the regions. They could still serve admistrative roles in the central administration, in positions that can't be inherited.

Dex-chan lover
In Leon's mind - everything goes according to plan

giphy.gif

MD@Home
I'm no feminist, but this reasoning they have for weakening the nobles is incredibly sexist and rather offensive. It basically hinges on women being less capable at politics and power plays than men (which is flat out wrong) and how this would cause the power of the noble class to diminish. Maybe in wartime, yes, as it is still the men who fight in wars and hold the military power. But in peacetime, this makes zero sense.

...or I'm totally misunderstanding something, because sadly the chapter's explanation was incredibly badly phrased and I could only gather the above from the comments here.

Dex-chan lover
The kingdom executed a century-long plan oppressing their nobles because they were confident in their OP loveship
But it turns out they can't even start up said ship... without true love (lol)
The first king who started this plan must have been a genius, and so are the following kings

Dex-chan lover
I'm no feminist, but this reasoning they have for weakening the nobles is incredibly sexist and rather offensive. It basically hinges on women being less capable at politics and power plays than men (which is flat out wrong) and how this would cause the power of the noble class to diminish. Maybe in wartime, yes, as it is still the men who fight in wars and hold the military power. But in peacetime, this makes zero sense.

...or I'm totally misunderstanding something, because sadly the chapter's explanation was incredibly badly phrased and I could only gather the above from the comments here.
That would be true if only the academy (run by the royals, mind you) was a place where they teach anything like politics and power plays.

Rather, it was a brainwashing camp where they gathered the noble's children and drilled into their young impressionable brains the intended mindset.

Dex-chan lover

Man often hold power over military and could raise a rebellion if they have enough power so they influence woman who didn't hold military to indulge in luxury and increase their arrogant as a result of their power in society while gaslight men and turn their self-esteem to lowest, so they won't have ambition enough to rebel.

The policy basically backfired and caused both genders to have bad mindset.

Strong woman and men who actually have common sense do exist in the school, but they are not majority. High rank noble like Dierdre didn't own slave despite her kink and proven to have leader quality and originally Chalice didn't either until that green hair bastard cheat on her and despite that she still has her loyal followers who willing to die for her.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

You know what is happening with Boeing at the moment. Imagine that but on a country scale. The original people were focused on one thing but something happened where they shifted power away from them. That shift in power began to erode the country within until something happens that openly shows how eroded it’s become. In this case those that came into power were thought to indulge in themselves from the beginning to weaken themselves overtime. Unfortunately for the kingdom it was a little too effective.

Supporter
I thought she was going to ask for a spot in his harem now that she knows the king doesn’t love her and probably never did.

Gotta say that I’m pretty disappointed that they went with this topic for the chapter instead of any clarification or closure on the MCs love life. If I was him I’d probably just leave

Users who are viewing this thread