Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Ch. 65 - As Expected of These Idiots

MD@Home
With all due respect, dear scanlators, get a damn proofreader who actually proofreads. The position isn't just about spell-checking, it's supposed to ensure that the reader can actually understand what the heck is going on. Half of this chapter fluctuated between hard-to-grasp sections and parts that were nearly incomprehensible, despite the lack of grammar errors.

With all due respect, dear scanlators, get a damn proofreader who actually proofreads. The position isn't just about spell-checking, it's supposed to ensure that the reader can actually understand what the heck is going on. Half of this chapter fluctuated between hard-to-grasp sections and parts that were nearly incomprehensible, despite the lack of grammar errors.
Yeah, I was little confused there as well. The grammar is fine for the most part. But I can't help quite a bit of context was cut out.

Dex-chan lover
Im blessed I just completed reading this manga upto 64, so how many more chapters are/could be there depending on LN, is LN still ongoing?
LN is concluded at 13 volumes. THe manga us corrently at volume 3, so there is a lot of content to adapt if they decide to keep it going.
I'm a little confused. Did Angie ask for the six to be forgiven as well? That's what disgraced her family name, and why Leon is enraged at Marie?
Leon is angry because when Angie and Livia went to Marie to ask for her help in releasing him from prison, she told them to kneel before her.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Still chaotic n dumb as ever...
XD...

Fed-Kun's army
Time for the climax and best part of this arc :win:
the wait will be worth it

I'm a little confused. Did Angie ask for the six to be forgiven as well? That's what disgraced her family name, and why Leon is enraged at Marie?
Leon is enraged at marie coz she told angie and livia to kowtow in public while asking her to help leon, and that is also why the father said she disgraced her family name, the kowtow part.
If Livia known as a Saint. which to be the second rank only the queen.

will they give a noble rank back to Leon?

they going to be marries anyway.

+ i think Hertrude forgot about her own fortune telling if she want Leon to side with her.

lxvxsacwiUn1tveNH9I-o.jpg
she got a sad ending if it follows the novel, but looking at this chapter i think they'll change that part...or not
Back to waiting game

Dex-chan lover
It really is ending huh? Been a fun ride.
Unless there was an announcement somewhere I'm not aware of, the Manga has 10 more LN volumes if it wants to finish where the LN has. This arc of the story is nearly over though.

Dex-chan lover
Did the art style change slightly. It feels like someone either copying the original art or like we just skipped past the og artist simplification they always do with long running series. It’s not crazy noticeable but the characters look different especially Marie.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!

Soooo....
Leon forced marriage next month? or its gonna take some time yet? i've read this part of the novel, but is been a while.

Users who are viewing this thread