Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Ch. 66 - Which One?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah!? This is what I had understood as well!
He's getting them both, but they wanted to him to choose one he loves more. To clear things up, since his actions make it seem like he goes back and forth with them.

Double-page supporter
Ok, it seems to be a Lot of confussion

No harem ending?
yes, there Will be Harem ending, Leon marry Both Livia and Angelica, yes the Queen Will be part of it and as well other 4 5 girls, the sex happens before the final battle of the novela, but takes time form Leon to get more Open with his girls because the fool keep pushing "i'm a mob" excuse until he reliaze he pretty much forced angie to shoulder all the problems generated by his actions
The king vs León

yes the king promoted Leon mainly out of Spite but he also manipulates leon into benefiting the kingdom

In the Next chapter we Will See his wedding

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ok, it seems to be a Lot of confussion

No harem ending?
yes, there Will be Harem ending, Leon marry Both Livia and Angelica, yes the Queen Will be part of it and as well other 4 girls, the sex happens before the final battle of the novela, but takes time form Leon to get more Open with his girls because the fool keep pushing "i'm a mob" excuse until he reliaze he pretty much forced angie to shoulder all the problems generated by his actions
The king vs León

yes the king promoted Leon mainly out of Spite but he also manipulates leon into benefiting the kingdom

In the Next chapter we Will See his wedding
5, not 4.
Leon marries angie, olivia, mylene, deidre and clarice from holfort, hertrude from fanoss and noelle and louise from alzer.
As for the king, it's best to just call him what he is, leon's sitcom arch nemesis.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, if after this slap the MC still doesn't tell these two women to go fudge off away from him, then he deserves all the misery he'll get.
These two women were pretty much fondling one another just a few chapters ago, but when the MC tells them EXACTLY what they said they wanted to hear from him...they up and slap him?

Dex-chan lover
I thought this was winding down to a conclusion. From the last chapter everything looked to be neatly falling into place. Leon giving up his reward to save his sister and her reverse harem from the guillotine then just living in the countryside and the girls (after having bowed their heads) getting "punished" by marrying off to MC. Even if the LN/WN goes much further I thought that'd have been a nice place for the magna to stop.

But this is... kinda confusing? For one it's somewhat nice they brought their other lives back up, but reminding us of the fact the person whose just the literal worst is canonically the older adult with her own daughter doesn't help much. Also didn't really understand where they were implying going from there. Like what good does it do for her to admit herself she dislikes reverse harems after all this time when that same group of idiots have caused so much trouble in her name? Then there's the confessions from the girls... the way that was handled was just weird. So like they finally clearly confessed and the MC couldn't avoid or ignore it... and they hit him for saying he likes both of them? Like via our standards I can understand that, but they had already prepared to both marry him and one be his concubine (again last chapter). Then we end up at the massive rank boost which pulled the wrong out from everyone's feet. I'm guessing now he'll be "expected" to do certain things and can't just F off and never be heard from again.

Really though my biggest problem was just how time flowed this chapter. Like it started with him waking up following last chapter (he also stopped being angry at his sister pretty fast), then flash forwarded to him talking alone with his sister, then flashbacked back to the confession which happened sometime after when he woke up, went back to talking to his sister sometime after the confession, and then gave an undisclosed time skip (probably like a day or so) to the reward ceremony following the conflict. Like did the author deliberately want to give readers a headache trying to follow what's going on? What in the world was gained from that. And I'm still hung up on missing transitions that shouldn't matter that much (like where was he when talking to his sister and how and why and when did they go there?). That could've just been a panel had the author made events linear from the start (wake up, confession, get slapped, go to wherever to talk alone with saintess/sister, intermission stating a few days passed and rewards/punishments were given out for conflict, cut to MC getting his).

I remember really liking this series once upon a time 😭.

Dex-chan lover
5, not 4.
Leon marries angie, olivia, mylene, deidre and clarice from holfort, hertrude from fanoss and noelle and louise from alzer.
As for the king, it's best to just call him what he is, leon's sitcom arch nemesis.

I'm sorry León marries how many women? Also I know comments (me included) always joked about the queen but wow. Not sure if I like that tbh but it definitely puts the fantasy in power fantasy.

Dex-chan lover
According to some spoilers, I might check out after next event.

Leon is basically untoucable now having rank that high. I guess if Leon was let go, it would fire badly on royalty's face in long run.

A teen walks into a kingdom, cleans up the corruption and saving the kingdom while the king sits on his throne.

Royal family is now lacking supporters after the prince annulled the engagement with Livia and get into relationship with Marie which is a fake saint, so no support from church and unable to pulled in swayed nobles.

The people especially young generations of lower rank will follow Leon due to discrimination they had to endure and could setup his territory to be one that could rival the kingdom. He also have a fricking star destroyer and a whole lot of people using his mech.

Underhanded as it may seem, the king's decision to keep Leon is correct. Having the Hero of the Kingdom in the ranks would make other think twice before trying to fill in the power vacuum left post war.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I remember that in the LN (or was it the WN? Can't remember) we could read the inner monologue of the king too and it added to the hilarity of the scene.

I think it was something along the lines of "If I can't relax and play around with girls, you can't either you little shit!" Kek.

Tho, I might be misremembering. It's been a long time after all.

Dex-chan lover

I'm sorry León marries how many women? Also I know comments (me included) always joked about the queen but wow. Not sure if I like that tbh but it definitely puts the fantasy in power fantasy.
5 besides angie, olivia and mylene, aka 8.
As for how him and mylene end up together, well the king "dies" (more like fakes his death) and tbh the king and mylene really don't like each other anyway, they likely would have divorced long before leon was even in the picture if her being queen wasn't integral to a marriage alliance with another nation, big spoiler coming but... this becomes moot when leon is king, thus marrying mylene would keep the alliance going and well, neither side has a problem with that arrangement.

Dex-chan lover
Get revenge by fucking Mylene.
I still think Mylene the hottest.

Brb making AI Mylene pics

Also the last pic reminds me again to actually finish Bleach. I actually dropped it many years ago despite reading it real time, after the Soul Society peak it got really boring.

Dex-chan lover
It's probably foolish to take this story too seriously, but the story so far has actually shown everyone that Leon is the kind of man who doesn't want titles/power, but when he's pushed into such a position out of necessity, he will get things done better than others. Afterwards he will perfectly willingly want to let go of the power and return to a simple life. Such a person is the dream of governments.

Leon is no threat to the king, or the dukes, as he has got no ambition to keep rising in power and possibly replace those above him. However, he still will solve the crises like nobody else could. He has also always shown proper respect for those above him in hierarchy and doesn't seem to harbour any thoughts of crushing the monarchy and replacing it with communism or something. The king definitely would not want such a person to simply disappear. Give him a title and responsibilities, to keep him close at hand for any future difficult tasks.
So, a useful idiot.

Apart from that though, quality of the story nose dives after this volume. Leon's character becomes more and more dislikeable (he is a coward, specially when it comes to girls) and he pretty much becomes a joke of a character and a tool for everyone elses problems.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Get revenge by fucking Mylene.
I still think Mylene the hottest.

Brb making AI Mylene pics

Also the last pic reminds me again to actually finish Bleach. I actually dropped it many years ago despite reading it real time, after the Soul Society peak it got really boring.
If you already forgot about beach's plot, i suggest to follow the community because in the last arc of bleach you need to know the context. The plot is getting more frustrating with unneeded backstory you really need the context to cope with that.

Unlike one piece if you are a new reader don't go to its community before building your own immunity because there is a lot of haters in disguise that weirdly still follows one piece for spite

Users who are viewing this thread