Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Normal. Then The Abnormal.

Dex-chan lover
@Kiwilicious
@crazybars
@jonsmth
If the power imbalance comes from women having more magical power, that would explain it, theyre entire society seems to work with a mix of magical powered tech, so if women are the ones crafting magical lights, magical water and so on then yeah i could get behind the idea of a matriarchy then.

The manga feels very disjointed... Like panels are missing or transitions... something. Why women are in charged doesnt make sense with no explanation. They also dont act differently like women rule over men.

Dex-chan lover
@korra_lover
> Why women are in charged doesnt make sense with no explanation. They also dont act differently like women rule over men.
The short discussion before your comment explains how women > men came to be. It was explained that the new humans have magic power, that this allows women to be on equal terms with men. They do act very differently (look at Leon's father and all the male slaves), except maybe for the men who are in a higher nobility rank - especially royalty.

@EveBlaze
There are plenty of scenes that reveals some lore that allows such a setting to hold suspension of disbelief. The story has developed the setting further from just being "an otome game with such and such".

Dex-chan lover
Wait, wait. So the heroine is Olivia, and not the girl that's currently smack in the middle of the prince/reverse-harem route?

That's...interesting. I was expecting the other (sister?) reincarnator to be the heroine, but Olivia herself seems quite nice. I'm pretty hooked now. I wanna see where this goes.

Also, it's looking like Ange is gonna get ditched and therefore become available. I love Otome villainesses, so that ship will be just fine for me.

@gaigous well both of them (ange & livia) is precious existence for the MC later on the series, It will be 2 of them no doubt, both of them have likable characteristic but yeah Ange is best gurl.
MC is infuriating later in the series, but at the end of Vol2 he realized that both of them already become irreplaceable existence for him and will prioritize their well-being and feelings above all including the story.

but i wonder why start adapting this not Sevens or Dragoon , oh well i enjoy reading this rather than his other works (is not like mishima works bad , sevens was great and Dragoon is decent) .

Double-page supporter
@MrMuunster Yeah, I spoiled myself by reading some of the reviews on NU, so hopefully most will enjoy the first couple arcs before it goes to shit.

Contributor
So far I am enjoying this series. As it deviates greatly from the other Isekai's. With the fact of ruins from an advanced scientifically based society and the languages being the same hints at maybe this is more a reincarnation into the future than a different world. Which makes for an interesting story

Fed-Kun's army
Well then, I thought this series was going to be shit, but the overall comments for the series seemed to tell a different story.
So I tried it out, and DAMN this is great!
I'm looking forward to more of this series.
Thanks a lot to the translator for sharing this to us.

Dex-chan lover
Looking forward to him ruining his sister's attempt to attain a reverse harem. (At least, I desperately hope that's how things go)

Dex-chan lover
If we think that women of today are harsh, then women with an entitlement mentality with Slave-owner mentality will treat everyone like public enemy #1.

Dex-chan lover
No good deed goes unpunished. The MC decided to help someone, but that only leads to nastier types believing it's easy to take advantage of him. And they are probably right.

Aggregator gang
Wow, an otome game protagonist who ISN’T pure evil?! It’s a miracle! Unless she’s just showing our MC a farce... (which may or may not be the case lol)
Also, villainess looks like she has a boner for MC. Cool.

Translation Error Page 32 Middle left panel, Olivia's Left speech bubble.
The translation reads "Angelica said she just had to invite them over for something."
however the raws read "アンジェリカさんがどうしても参加してほしいって..."

which is closer to meaning:
Angelica said that she desires your participation​, no matter what.
Bolded and italicized text is implied from context.

If you read the WN, it's even clearer that Olivia's comment on what Angelica said, is directed towards the MC, and not the two friends that ran away, given that he said he want too wants to run away, before Olivia's comment. I think the manga panel ordering made it less clear what she was talking about, probably.

Double-page supporter
Yup yup, he's a moron. I hope he ends up getting married to some old hag and gets shagged to death. That's all this moronic MC deserves.

Dex-chan lover
latest
Etiquette professor be like

Users who are viewing this thread