Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 10 Ch. 50 - Becoming The Supreme Commander

Supporter
Can Maria and her harem power up the ship, or will it take Livia and her powers? Or will Livia and Partner be one ship that attacks the sea monster, while the Royal ship attacks the sky monster?

I looked up spoilers once, but it was a while ago and there are a bunch of different timelines so I have no idea what is happening.

Dex-chan lover
Can Maria and her harem power up the ship, or will it take Livia and her powers? Or will Livia and Partner be one ship that attacks the sea monster, while the Royal ship attacks the sky monster?

I looked up spoilers once, but it was a while ago and there are a bunch of different timelines so I have no idea what is happening.
Yuri power

Dex-chan lover
Pretty convincing when a big sc** who only fight in the scenario where he can win said it himself eh?
the power of friendship is strong, no one can escape

Dex-chan lover
Oh hey they've remembered the male oppression stuff, after all the nobles in power turned out to be guys I would've thought they dropped that (and now all future reference to it will sound like whiny MRA shit)
Oh Yeah I forgot that was supposed to be the setting

Dex-chan lover
Looking for some spoilers
so I know the relationship advances for both Angie and Olivia with Leon but do Angie and Olivia relationship also change from just friends

Users who are viewing this thread