Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 11 Ch. 52 - Love and Friendship

Double-page supporter
Very cool how the explanation was skipped and we have no fucking idea about anything

Dex-chan lover
Great so far, I am only half way through this chapter though! Just so excited!
I'll come back and comment some more when I finish reading this chapter, next month.

Hope the author gets well soon. Can't blame him for getting sick of maria. Must have been painful to write. Bet the artist charged double too

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL. I hope the artist is alright with the short chapter. I hope this isn't some decision to start rushing the story from now on.

Dex-chan lover
had to read the first page like 5 times to understand what was happening xDDD

Dex-chan lover
what? only know? this chapter was released two weeks ago on the other site, I guess MangaDex is just an afterthought for aggregators, can't really complain, thanks for the chapter though.
from what I understand, translation groups usually share the chapters for some time with their direct supporters and only later bring them to mangadex, so you can find them earlier on their site. then agregators just... go there and pluck them.

Wait wait wait. Rereading the last chapter and this chapter feels really off. First it kinda skips the entire explanation of what happened after he died and just goes "yeah I was pregnant and got beaten to death by my abusive boyfriend" and then it just undoes her development and has her run away crying. Are we sure this chapter isn't missing a few pages?
Seems like she had already had the child, the parents took it, and she was beaten to death by a new boyfriend not the child's father.

Like, spoilers on the previous chapter explained this, but it would have felt VERY incomplete and rushed without knowing them already.
I was honestly expecting a flashback chapter for her.
Like this, I think the readers can get the idea, but would still be a struggle and need extra effort.

Dex-chan lover
The part after this is a final first major arc battle so artist need some rest I guess. |
More about Marie, Her back story in novel is a little bit more details on how she keeps on fallen to wrong path in life after getting kick out of the house and meet bad boyfriend from certain kind of work which result in the end of her life.

Dex-chan lover
maybe the artist got sick or something and could only do 10 pages?(wouldn't be surprised btw, that's been happening a lot these days)
also Livia giving up... wouldn't that make it bad for their world? :aquadrink::aquadrink:

Group Leader
from what I understand, translation groups usually share the chapters for some time with their direct supporters and only later bring them to mangadex, so you can find them earlier on their site. then agregators just... go there and pluck them.

Seems like she had already had the child, the parents took it, and she was beaten to death by a new boyfriend not the child's father.

Like, spoilers on the previous chapter explained this, but it would have felt VERY incomplete and rushed without knowing them already.
I was honestly expecting a flashback chapter for her.
Like this, I think the readers can get the idea, but would still be a struggle and need extra effort.
Yup, you are pretty much right, I'm just surprised that they delayed it for 2 weeks and here i thought that they would stop posting it on Mangadex, I'm thankful though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread