Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 11 Ch. 52 - Love and Friendship

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter but damn only 10 pages. Ended kinda abruptly

Edit: Wait wait wait. Rereading the last chapter and this chapter feels really off. First it kinda skips the entire explanation of what happened after he died and just goes "yeah I was pregnant and got beaten to death by my abusive boyfriend" and then it just undoes her development and has her run away crying. Are we sure this chapter isn't missing a few pages?
Yeah I was also gonna comment, feels like we are missing the first pages. If this is intended then boy did they screw the pooch.

Dex-chan lover
I just wanted to say thank you Mylene Scans for the release, and I really do enjoy the quality of the work. That said I do agree with what others have said and I hope you can separate the credits page from the final, as adding it to the final messes with the scaling on browsers and it even makes it look weird on my tablet.

I know you don't want aggregation sites to cut off your credits, but maybe you can have a "full" credits page with a small watermark on the bottom?

Dex-chan lover
What a smol chapter :O also, Marie deserved that slap, but I do feel a bit bad for her too for having a violent boyfriend that clearly beat her to death... a bit sad she also learned nothing from how she acted it feels

Dex-chan lover
There is no missing pages, the chapter is just this short, you can go ahead and search for the magazine rips and check for yourself lol, at least there was a chapter and didn't skip out a issue, but yeah they just skipped a bunch of her backstory like she was beaten to death by her then current boyfriend because dude was going to take the money she was saving up for her daughter or something iirc

Here is the tweet by the artist explaining why the chapter was this short, but it was because it was working along the volume 10 and it overlapped with this chapter

Last edited:
There is no missing pages, the chapter is just this short, you can go ahead and search for the magazine rips and check for yourself lol, at least there was a chapter and didn't skip out a issue, but yeah they just skipped a bunch of her backstory like she was beaten to death by her current boyfriend because dude was going to take the money she was saving up for her daughter or something iirc

Here is the tweet by the artist explaining why, the chapter was this short, but it was because it was working along the volume 10 and it overlapped with this chapter and ended up being tired, and apparently there was a problem with harassment too looking at other tweets
Thank you for sharing.

Dex-chan lover
There is no missing pages, the chapter is just this short, you can go ahead and search for the magazine rips and check for yourself lol, at least there was a chapter and didn't skip out a issue, but yeah they just skipped a bunch of her backstory like she was beaten to death by her current boyfriend because dude was going to take the money she was saving up for her daughter or something iirc

Here is the tweet by the artist explaining why, the chapter was this short, but it was because it was working along the volume 10 and it overlapped with this chapter and ended up being tired, and apparently there was a problem with harassment too looking at other tweets
I would have then written Maries back story and kept what we got as the next chapter. Not what we hav which feels like (and did) come in halfway into a convo.

Dex-chan lover
Sigh, why is Livia back on her "I don't deserve him" shit? At least she rightfully slapped Marie.

Dex-chan lover
Sigh, why is Livia back on her "I don't deserve him" shit? At least she rightfully slapped Marie.
She is still in her inferior complex phase, the only think that resolve is their friendship.
Like how Leon view Livia ( Saint ) and Angie ( Duke Daughter ) far out of his reach.

This completely resolve by the end of this arc, after the first game final battle

Dex-chan lover
i mean yeah, if this girl was my daughter or gf i'd beat her too

Contributor
Ange and Livia are mentioned like they are an afterthought (like only in the epilogue of the new arc). We always see Leon chasing after the next girl, with his sister marie. Infact, his sister kinda gets bumped up from side character to almost fmc position. Btw, the new fmc is the new girl in the next arc, 2nd fmc is marie. Livia and angie exist only as the punchline that marie reminds leon he's engaged and should not jump on the next girl. Which he fails btw. No surprise harem tag. Just incase someone confuses my fmc reference for marie, there is no incest, no romance.
We’ll, I hate that 🫡

Dex-chan lover
Shoulda just shot her right there. She becomes such a pain in the ass later.

Dex-chan lover
Abusive parents, super slut of a sister, my man leon had a fukt up family lol.

SGR

Double-page supporter
This used to be good. Now we're supposed to care for the narcissist.
Spoilers above suggest it's gonna get worse... Ehhh....

Dex-chan lover
I own all the published LNs
that's why it is hard for me to join the conversation here without spoiling anything :notlikethis:
Just use the spoiler tag button, people then can choose to look or no.

Users who are viewing this thread