Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 11 Ch. 52 - Love and Friendship

Dex-chan lover
Just use the spoiler tag button, people then can choose to look or no.
did it once
proper spoiler tag and all
people still got mad
(not here)

welp, I'll just... not gonna do it again then
(unless being specifically asked)

Dex-chan lover
did it once
proper spoiler tag and all
people still got mad
(not here)

welp, I'll just... not gonna do it again then
(unless being specifically asked)
Eh I do it all the time here, never been angered at at least in these forums. But yeah the other places discus and forums are the true wild west lol.

Dex-chan lover
Really annoying people hate on Marie so much, few things to consider is:

1. She was always taken cared of by her big brother instead taught how to do it herself, raising her to casually use his brother because she doesn't know how to deal with her problems herself.
Apparently nobody really considered to explain her narcissistic personality even up at moment she technically killed her brother, but by then it was far too late.
She did the same in Otome World as seen with princelings and whatnot.

2. She abused the Otome World system, big deal, so does Leon, all stuff he has was supposed to be Livia's possessions as she is the mc of original game.

3. Considering Marie gone through in original world, from far too late parenting, unwanted pregnancy, parents taking her child away, abusive relationship and being bitten to death, her getting back on life while enjoying it is normal. Not like Leon doesn't try to get back on his missed out life either and enjoying to the fullest.

Yes, she is careless about her actions (albeit she didn't knew about why exactly she couldn't become mc instead of Livia, didn't play the game), narcissistic (she was raised without proper acknowledging the issue) but berating and physically abusing without constant explanation that may eventually change her is just evil.

Dex-chan lover
super slut of a sister

If a guy has a harem, he fucks, I'm so jelly.

If a girl has a harem, she is a slut.

hLkVHdS.png

Double-page supporter
Abusive parents, super slut of a sister, my man leon had a fukt up family lol.
Abusive parents? Where did that come from? I think his parents in the original world did the right thing taking care of their grandchild instead of leaving it to Marie. Considering how Marie ended up, I wouldn't call them great parents, but certainly not abusive.

Leon's current biological parents are great. Nobody would really consider his stepmother family since he apparently ended up with non-blood related siblings from her.

Dex-chan lover
Abusive parents? Where did that come from? I think his parents in the original world did the right thing taking care of their grandchild instead of leaving it to Marie. Considering how Marie ended up, I wouldn't call them great parents, but certainly not abusive.
Abusive doesn't only mean physical abuse though, it also involves mental and emotional abuse which considering how stunted her worldview is it does kinda point towards their parents being "abusive".

Dex-chan lover
Abusive doesn't only mean physical abuse though, it also involves mental and emotional abuse which considering how stunted her worldview is it does kinda point towards their parents being "abusive".
She was spoiled, not abused. Remember it's not until her brother rats her out they finally discover what she's like (plus his death being her fault) its not suprising her life spiralled down but it's her fault not the parents cause spoiled kids usually can function to some degree. She's pretty narcissistic and while her life is fecked up she is her own instigator (Also remember she wasn't a kid when kicked out she was an adult mooching off her parents).

Dex-chan lover
She was spoiled, not abused. Remember it's not until her brother rats her out they finally discover what she's like (plus his death being her fault) its not suprising her life spiralled down but it's her fault not the parents cause spoiled kids usually can function to some degree. She's pretty narcissistic and while her life is fecked up she is her own instigator (Also remember she wasn't a kid when kicked out she was an adult mooching off her parents).
The amount of spoiling she needs to receive to be this disillusioned about her life can actually be considered as "abuse". This is actually common on rich/well-off families that often has absentee parents. She's terribly narcissistic sure but other than that she's hardly as bad as her brother.

Dex-chan lover
The amount of spoiling she needs to receive to be this disillusioned about her life can actually be considered as "abuse". This is actually common on rich/well-off families that often has absentee parents. She's terribly narcissistic sure but other than that she's hardly as bad as her brother.
Oh I don't disagree MC is also pretty bad, one thing I never got is why he went so far for his sister to actually die. Like he's just as bad for enabling her.

Dex-chan lover
Oh I don't disagree MC is also pretty bad, one thing I never got is why he went so far for his sister to actually die. Like he's just as bad for enabling her.
Familial obligations? He's been the one to take care of his sister from what we know so I presume their parents just fully gave him the responsibility of "taking care" of her and he just snapped because of lack of sleep after essentially 100% speedrunning the game, since if I recall he was only supposed to scare his sister with the message he sent to their parents and not actually make her catch all the blame for his death.

u5jLuHV.jpg

Who was this girl? I don't want to go and reread all previous chapters (at least not right now)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter but damn only 10 pages. Ended kinda abruptly

Edit: Wait wait wait. Rereading the last chapter and this chapter feels really off. First it kinda skips the entire explanation of what happened after he died and just goes "yeah I was pregnant and got beaten to death by my abusive boyfriend" and then it just undoes her development and has her run away crying. Are we sure this chapter isn't missing a few pages?
I double checked against the RAW's and nope this is everything, Not sure why it's this short but this is all that was released.

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Like i said in the previous page, the chapter is short because of this
I honestly think most people maybe read the first posts when the page loads and thats it. See so many times where people ask a question that's already answered or answer someone that's already been answered.

Dex-chan lover
u5jLuHV.jpg

Who was this girl? I don't want to go and reread all previous chapters (at least not right now)
It's Carla Fou Wayne, she was ordered to by Stephanie Fou Offrey (the one with hoop braid hair, who bullied Livia, curse my weaknesses to girls looking like that) to lure Leon into their territory in order to be surprise attacked by Sky Pirates.
Their plan failed because cheat items Leon had at that time, not available in current game time.

Her family was dragged down along with Offrey family, but at least their fortune weren't confiscated entirely, but name was put to shame and she was bullied in school for the events during Sky Pirates.
Marie wanting to get back on Leon, took her in and shielded from bullying.

Dex-chan lover
If a guy has a harem, he fucks, I'm so jelly.

If a girl has a harem, she is a slut.

hLkVHdS.png
When i said slut i didnt mean it just in the context of "she fucks alot of guys". I meant she didnt take any relationships, be it friends or romantic ones, as special or precious and kept jumping around, even with having a child. Look at how she treated her brother in their first life. If u think she was a good person idk.

Users who are viewing this thread