Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 11 Ch. 52 - Love and Friendship

MD@Home
Yeah they skipped a bunch on her backstory. You almost need to read the LN chapters to not be confused as fuck with this short manga chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! I do wish it was longer but obviously you don't control that.

Contributor
It does, to a certain degree. But at the same time, no.

Effectively once he conquers a wife(officially recognized), they get so little screen time that they are an afterthought.
conquers?! Tf?
Assuming you’re saying he gets multiple wives but they disappear from the story once they get married?

Dex-chan lover
Glad he doesn't feel the need to blindly support her now that he knows she's his sister.

Dex-chan lover
Idk bout you, but I think Leon might've carried over some of that blunt trauma to his new world

be a brazen arrogant twat with disdain for noble ladies
take a scholarship student as a wife because of the above
she's actually a Saintess? Oh my who could've foreseen that wink wink

Dex-chan lover
10/10 chapter entirely for Marie being slapped. Her sob story doesn't justify anything, and she needed that.

Dex-chan lover
Mariefags were into a used goods old hag all along.
kMi8ZH6.png

Dex-chan lover
I'd take Marie than the "little sister" from the Author's previous work.

Gawd she was awful. Even the heavens will forgive me if I unalived that literal b*tch.

Dex-chan lover
short chapter and leaving it on the top 10 worst cliffhanger wat da hell

Dex-chan lover
Yeah Livia bitchslap that goblin.
conquers?! Tf?
Assuming you’re saying he gets multiple wives but they disappear from the story once they get married?
Three wives only in the LNs so far.
The next one is from the next arc after he swoops down to save her, while their romantic progression went better, feeling aside, there's also some political reason to take the new girl in, namely after what Leon did in another country.
He get both Ange and Livia obviously.
The two senpais, and the queen are on hold, not that it'll stop any flirting.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
conquers?! Tf?
Ange and Livia are mentioned like they are an afterthought (like only in the epilogue of the new arc). We always see Leon chasing after the next girl, with his sister marie. Infact, his sister kinda gets bumped up from side character to almost fmc position. Btw, the new fmc is the new girl in the next arc, 2nd fmc is marie. Livia and angie exist only as the punchline that marie reminds leon he's engaged and should not jump on the next girl. Which he fails btw. No surprise harem tag. Just incase someone confuses my fmc reference for marie, there is no incest, no romance.

Dex-chan lover
New chapter, thank the scanlations!
It's only 10 pages... sadge

Dex-chan lover
Unpopular opinion: Marie is a brat, true, but Leon is hardly a best big bro in the world, either. :pacman:

I'd take Marie than the "little sister" from the Author's previous work.

Gawd she was awful. Even the heavens will forgive me if I unalived that literal b*tch.
Which one is that?

Users who are viewing this thread