Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 11 Ch. 52 - Love and Friendship

Dex-chan lover
When i said slut i didnt mean it just in the context of "she fucks alot of guys". I meant she didnt take any relationships, be it friends or romantic ones, as special or precious and kept jumping around, even with having a child. Look at how she treated her brother in their first life. If u think she was a good person idk.
She kept jumping around in her harem, pretty much like all mc of basically any harem story, do remember that world is of Otome Game and a part like middle age where having multiple mistresses is common.
Besides, even if she didn't love them romantically she used them to have sex, we as humans do like to fuck. We don't see us having non romantic fucking as degrading, it's just freaking dumb.

Her treatment of Leon in past life is interesting, Leon is helpful to the extreme, even if he is smart enough to knowing better Leon won't hesitate to help, which spoiled her to the bone.
Her parents were short sighted or didn't intervene up until Leon's death, which was far too late. They still didn't attempt to fix her, instead dumping her out, which obviously let her roam around unchecked and again they interfere only when everything gone haywire by taking her child...

You raised a monster through your neglect, deal with it, don't just tidy up afterwards.

Marie is bad, because she was made bad and there's little people who can get through what was taught throughout life. Maybe the half-elf would be fit for the job... dunno...

thanks for the tl but what the hell is happening? what happened to the author

Dex-chan lover
Her treatment of Leon in past life is interesting, Leon is helpful to the extreme, even if he is smart enough to knowing better Leon won't hesitate to help, which spoiled her to the bone.
He is still like this, actually, only not just for her.

Just like we see him complaining all the time while playing the game but still doing it, during the story, as much as he speaks and acts like shit nothing he does is actually worthy of the hate he gets but how he behaves, and in fact besides chiding people he goes out of what is reasonable to help everyone, even those he dislikes.

Which... I like. He is not the pure perfect protagonist from so many stories, but he is still the good main character doing sidequests to help everyone for sometimes not even a prize.

Dex-chan lover
He is still like this, actually, only not just for her.

Just like we see him complaining all the time while playing the game but still doing it, during the story, as much as he speaks and acts like shit nothing he does is actually worthy of the hate he gets but how he behaves, and in fact besides chiding people he goes out of what is reasonable to help everyone, even those he dislikes.

Which... I like. He is not the pure perfect protagonist from so many stories, but he is still the good main character doing sidequests to help everyone for sometimes not even a prize.
Hope he realises that "helping" doesn't always mean to do everything for someone.

Another person he unwillingly damaged is Livia.
He knew she was supposed to be The MC, so he puppeteered and umbrella protected her, lowering her self esteem she supposed to overcome through hardship of the original story.
Instead she felt ostracized, felt treated favoured without any reasonable meaning.
She claimed to felt "like a pet" to him, as she rightfully claimed.

Livia was a classic from zero to hero in original story, everything was supposed to be achieved through own hardship, not by someone else. Unless you want to develop low self esteem in someone...

Dex-chan lover
An asshole actually good guy hero that helps without anyone (even himself) acknowledging it but also kinda breaks everything on the way.

Dex-chan lover
An asshole actually good guy hero that helps without anyone (even himself) acknowledging it but also kinda breaks everything on the way.
Things went apeshit when Marie took over, but she did that because her new world family was even worse than her previous life partners, putting her into huge debt.
To get back on lost life and financial stability she tried to become the main character of Otome Game, along with a wealthy harem to patch things up.

What she didn't knew is albeit she has healing power, she doesn't have Saint power. It's amazing she got that far just from cut scene knowledge.

Leon actually fix things, to some extent...

Dex-chan lover
If a guy has a harem, he fucks, I'm so jelly.

If a girl has a harem, she is a slut.

hLkVHdS.png
Which is more valuable: a key that opens multiple locks or a lock that can be and has been opened by multiple keys?

This is just the tip of the iceberg.

Dex-chan lover
Which is more valuable: a key that opens multiple locks or a lock that can be and has been opened by multiple keys?

This is just the tip of the iceberg.
By that logic, obviously women are less valuable.

Thanks for clearing that up dude!

Jesus tapdancing Christ, what a permanent virgin.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
By that logic, obviously women are less valuable.

Thanks for clearing that up dude!

Jesus tapdancing Christ, what a permanent virgin.
How amusing.

Those are your words, not mine. You should think hard before attempting to put words in someone's mouth.

i love this manga, but why are all the dialogues for the female characters so shitty?

Dex-chan lover
wait, shes old? When I heard that Marie had a kid, I figured she must've had it soon after MC died on Earth.
But if she's actually, and i quote, "an old hag inside" (lol). Then her making a reverse harem of teen boys is even creepier than it was before... damn
Although, her having an abusive bf is tragic and horrifying situation. It appears to just be karmic justice. Since according to MC she also used to manipulate on the old world as well.

Dex-chan lover
wait, shes old? When I heard that Marie had a kid, I figured she must've had it soon after MC died on Earth.
But if she's actually, and i quote, "an old hag inside" (lol). Then her making a reverse harem of teen boys is even creepier than it was before... damn
Although, her having an abusive bf is tragic and horrifying situation. It appears to just be karmic justice. Since according to MC she also used to manipulate on the old world as well.
Yes, you should know pretty much 70% of her background by now.

Leon is, technically in around 30yo-ish... soo...

No, she only were like that to Leon, but later on life weren't that kind to her. Neither did after being isekaied, the training to become in power slightly like Livia took a toll on her body very badly.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter but damn only 10 pages. Ended kinda abruptly

Edit: Wait wait wait. Rereading the last chapter and this chapter feels really off. First it kinda skips the entire explanation of what happened after he died and just goes "yeah I was pregnant and got beaten to death by my abusive boyfriend" and then it just undoes her development and has her run away crying. Are we sure this chapter isn't missing a few pages?
Yeah, they really butchered their reunion.

Okay, the imouto had a child from her previous life? lol?! Then pretty much got killed by her boyfriend. Shocking.
Her way of still being childish is definitely the outcome of her previous hardships.

Livia shouldn't really worry.
MC can have a harem anyway... in this world, at the very least. :meguupog:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread