Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 11 Ch. 53 - Fight For My Sake

Dex-chan lover
That last chap very American ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…

Fed-Kun's army
I hate the argument that something being free means you can't criticize it, it makes no sense. Being free lowers expectations, it doesn't remove them.

If I take a dump in a bag and leave it in your porch, that's free. You'll still complain about it though.
LMAO NAAAAH. ur comparison sux, ofc he'll complain if u shit that bag, since its free, but an ill intent.
Its more like if you cook him a meal for free, but its a little salty. he can still complain, albeit unetichal.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Now, ZeroWrath is being dramatic about it making no sense, and there is nothing story altering, but chapter is very much riddled with typos and weirdly structured phrases. Here, TehSDragon has compiled a list of "nitpicks" - https://forums.mangadex.org/threads...ch-53-fight-for-my-sake.1263085/post-17484895
It's a stark plunge in quality in comparison to earlier releases.
yeah, feels like a preference to me, since it still do the job although slightly worse. i do read this kinda monthly tho, so the difference in quality fly pass over my head. but the fact that it does fly over my head means is just good enough for me...

Fed-Kun's army
You can receive stuff for free and still be able to criticize it. Ever heard of product reviews where the reviewer gets the item for free? Pointing out the flaws is not complaining for the sake of complaining.
true. althou its different, since they get that item for free exactly to be reviewed, so its more ethical to actually point out the flaws. it more akind to they got help for free like a disaster relief, and they complain about the water being cold or the lodging isnt comfortable enough. they can, albeit its a bit unethical.

Dex-chan lover
Translation of this chapter is really rough and hard to read. If you could find a proofreader / editor for this, it'd help a lot. Especially if it's someone whose first language is English. Rearranging it in my own head to make it make sense gave me a bit of a headache.

T51

Double-page supporter
So no one is gonna adress the 'Liar' moment from Livia? Our girl nearly damn went full apeshit mode for a second there and no one wants to talk about that, that and, the fact that Leon looked like one of the pretty boy nobles in that last page, wtf was up with that?

Translation of this chapter is really rough and hard to read. If you could find a proofreader / editor for this, it'd help a lot. Especially if it's someone whose first language is English. Rearranging it in my own head to make it make sense gave me a bit of a headache.
then do it yourself, mr grammar. stop complaining about shit that you got for free. or buy the fckng manga. stpid entititled bstard

Dex-chan lover
What happened to the short haired sister that Leon had? She was at the beginning of the series.

Aggregator gang
Remember when the setting was supposed to be women hold all the power culturally?

Yet here we are with a bunch of men deciding the fate of the kingdom. There is only one woman present and she is doing practically nothing.

I hate when settings aren't internally consistent.
That's entirely consistent. Women hold the power culturally but a small elite group of men hold the actual political power. That way, men who aren't in the power group are too busy trying to get a mate and jumping through the hoops the women make them jump through to even think about plotting to rebel or take over. As for the women, they get to push men around and not worry about political minutiae. Most realistic thing about this series.

Aggregator gang
I don't think the manga has covered it, but yes it gets explained. The short version is;
Historically there was fears that nobility would rebel against the royal family and so it was done to weaken nobles to lessen the chance of it happening. Obviously it's gone on far longer than it needed to and the plan had bigger consequences then expected.
There was probably more to it, but that was my rough understanding.

Leon & Marie are the only ones who make the mistake of attributing things to it "being a game", which as you've seen so far, results in them making decisions they regret.
^^^EXACTLY THIS^^^

Dex-chan lover
That's entirely consistent. Women hold the power culturally but a small elite group of men hold the actual political power. That way, men who aren't in the power group are too busy trying to get a mate and jumping through the hoops the women make them jump through to even think about plotting to rebel or take over. As for the women, they get to push men around and not worry about political minutiae. Most realistic thing about this series.
it's literally exactly like real life huh

Bartfort with that rizz ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž, still though, what was it in the reply to the king that made the king and queen react like they did? Feels like that's a translation issue I'm not getting

Dex-chan lover
Here is what I don't get, polygamy is allowed in this society. So what is the problem with Livia and Angie both marrying Leon? they both love him and they both care about each other very much. So this seems like the best solution.

This is one of the very few times where I support the harem rout. But then again this manga actually built up both Livia and Angie to the point we're both are the best choice for Leon. Most harem manga can't write character development to save there life.
Livia was supposed to be the mc of the otome game, sort of "from zero to hero", with power of friendship and credit card to help through harder parts.
Leon took over, umbrella protected her, her confidence tanked because no above things.
She's a little bit shy but has some confidence, which may turn to a slight yandare personality.

Reason why everything is going at glacier speed...

Users who are viewing this thread