Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - It's The Best!

My root can't be more more erect with this lvl of bigotry and supremacy.

Best episode so far.

Dex-chan lover
The ingame sister is a scum Marie is
just inconsequential , they get together later on and they work together, they even made people suspicious, she often call Leon brother
and the 5 capture targets are
really stupid and only do useful stuff with Marie or Leon commanding them

yes its the best feeling in the world and i can relate to it, just that noone expected anything from me, none of my brothers even supported me verbally and laughed at me behind my back but when i got the job, the first thing i did was laugh on their faces, you can never feel that feeling, you can almost get addicted to it :)

Dex-chan lover
Wow, what a shitty person the sister is. Even in this new world, she cant help but look for an easy, lazy way out.
It backfired terribly before, did you think it wouldn't happen again?

I want her to try and seduce her former brother, I bet that would be awkward.

Dex-chan lover
if you think about it, is really obvious that the playable characters were weak, if they were strong to begging with, the player wouldn't have to grind or level them up so if they appear strong is only cuz' they are the player's avatars.

Aggregator gang
notes about marie, you might already guess who she is. as for her back story.
Marie is indeed leon`s little sister in her previous live. she likes to get spoiled and complain. and her brother always puts up with it. he was always the one cleaning her mess up. you might also guessed it but leon likes to play the bad guy. but is kind at heart/does the right thing when it matters. so what happened when he died in pre life.

their parents found the messages between the sister and him. she has always been stealing both their money, spending on luxury and vacations. and her brother is no longer their to clean her mess up. and the parents disowned her for indirectly killing her brother. and all the other shit. she has been homeless and then a prostitute before eventually dying. blaming all that on her brother. and now karma.

she is reborn in a poor household in debt, with idiotic parents and siblings. everything is getting pushed on to her. and later also throws her name around putting all the blame on her.

Double-page supporter
@shrot1234 the MC sister in Dragoon is pretty awesome tho. It's the MC brother who is a complete idiot, and even then he redeem himself later on.

Users who are viewing this thread