Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - It's The Best!

Dex-chan lover
Just the right amount of scum for the MC. He and Kazuma have perfected the balancing act.

Aggregator gang
in this series world... i mean in this series mc country, backstabbing are so common. i've read the ln and see no sane mind character beside luxon . . . yeah that AI is less crazy than the other

Dex-chan lover
conan-best-in-life-gif-1.gif

Fed-Kun's army
I remember saying this story reminded me of Shield Hero for some reason while reading the novel.
Looks like one day, my wild guess that he has a fragment of Naofumi in him will be true!

Double-page supporter
@Homelander to be fair she didn't really have a choice in the matter

She does hate her half-brother due to social norms in this world but not to the point of wanting him dead

was that a flag raised at the end? someone is going to butt in or mc is going to lose right?

also the girl is the mc's sister? wow what a bitch

Double-page supporter
As expected, MC’s sister is a complete bitch, both in his previous life and in this current one. I will say, though, at least his current sister feels remorse for attempted murder, and was ordered to do that; MC’s previous sister was completely apathetic towards his death and proceeded to blame all of her problems on him

so previous life sister is the flirty girl. wonder how long it will take to find out

Dex-chan lover
Wow this is like pure catharsis. The person who wrote this story must have felt the highest of highs as each word reached the paper.

Users who are viewing this thread