Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - It's The Best!

Fed-Kun's army
Might be a bit off-topic, but the parents lost both their children? feelsbadman

@Melnyx It sounds like the sister somehow lived ALOT longer than we thought. She speaks about marriage and what not. So Id say while the MC was reincarnating she lived till the end of her live. Maybe a couple extra years or so and then they got put in at around the same time in the next world. im just guessing

Fed-Kun's army
The prince is such a little piss baby. Oh no, my life is so bad being the richest and most important person in this country, the only women who like me are super beautiful rich ones who want to become queen uuuuuuugh. Eat shovel, prince-dickshit.

Dex-chan lover
@Bramia
he was abused by his family in his past life and has been abused by his step family and his sisters in this life.
of course hes gonna have a huge chip on his shoulder.

still worth it though when
Marie and Leon finally find out they are brother and sister from the past life and Marie breaks down and calls for her onichan to be returned to her.

@nikonekonya
sadly
hes the only character that doesnt get any growth in the series, even the other 4 dudes get over their dumbasses and become better people after Leon brings them back from the brink of destruction. Well I guess Julius also grows a bit by becoming a bit nobler in the end.

@Carjiga
she did
But after Leon died, her parents treated her like shit because they found out Leon was covering for her all the time, and died because of it.
She ended up in a string of abusive relationships, had to work in a soapland, got preggo from some random asshole that left her and the baby as soon as he could, and in the end she had to give her daughter up to her parents to raise.

her redemption arc was pretty good actually, finally acknoledging that her Onichan always looked after her, allowing her to act spoiled, her breakdown when she finally realizes Leon is her onichan was delicously karmic.

she screams at Lieve "Ill give everything back so please give me back my Oni chan." It was great.

@Genoshock
nope, its just drama build up, youre soon gonna learn that this dude is a major asshole when it comes to confrontations.

@Munchy
2 volumes

Dex-chan lover
@Melnyx well they weren't exactly good parents, the MC and his sister were both ignored in some times of their lives and that probably lead to their deaths

Dex-chan lover
@beperov
They were good parents, Marie was just ultra manipulative, and Leon did everything to cover up her shit, which always ended up with him getting the short end of the stick.

in some ways him covering for his sister allowed her to act really spoiled.

Aggregator gang
I like this MC because he's a completely unappologetic asshole to those who wronged/look down on him but at the same time not a complete fucking edgelord.

Dex-chan lover
For those wondering we are on volume 1 chapter 10 of the Novel, as of this chapter of the manga.

Dex-chan lover
@Azapuela
Marie is the one that stole Olivias role as the heroine, and the one that charmed the 5 idiots.
She was always Leons little sister.

Users who are viewing this thread