Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - It's The Best!

Fed-Kun's army
HAHAHA oh that joyful panel! I feel the same crush them all

ALSO whenever I see the fake heroines face I want to cut her hair. Her curled ends are so dumb looking it want to chop it all off.

Anime-only viewers : Watching YouTube anime clips
Manga Readers : I will ruin this man's whole career

Mangadex reader : Well, nothing could go wrong here in comment's section right?
LN reader : I am gonna do what's called a pro gamer move

This is guy is my spirit animal. Always loved it when the mc crushes high and mighty types.

Dex-chan lover
@KoreJi sometimes Also known as a 'Dick move'
I read the ln (by the way there's been more update from bakapervert that was handled it) but i won't spoil a thing...

All I can say is it's even better in the LN

Dex-chan lover
Holy hell was this satisfying

>MC says he's not good at debating
>Precedes to call out every single weakness in both the character of his opponents and their fighting styles

This is how you do catharsis. A bunch of pricks look upon lower classes with disdain but don't have the experience that a hard-fought victory has earned them. He then proceeds to win, evening going as far as to say that he cares not for what happens after and that any punishment he gets will be to his benefit. I love this kind of "Fuck you, fuck this" attitude of the main character because it works thematically because these hierarchies are how he's been treated up to this point, and watching them fall to pieces is extremely satisfying.

Dex-chan lover
Imho, Leon's preaching was more abundant in the LN. Or is it the translator taking extra strides in his preaching?

This dilemma had been in my mind lately. What if the translation had been greatly altered the "soul" of the story, especially in novels where words are used to paint a scene for the readers.

where all these royal families learn to talk trash to others, scum-mouth 101?

Page 34: the great villain's face 😂😂😂

DROP DEAD, YOU SCUMBAG PRINCE! our mob is hella good 😤

@NovaXII
your not obligated to click on the tabs...
Although its like dangling a treat out there with no commitment attached.

Also for LN readers a new group has taken over, and its gotten pretty interesting, especially the love meter gauge which unlocks a ship.

Its quite hilarious when marie is thrown on it, and her entourage are as well.
She does break down eventually tho, and tells Livia, she will give her everything back thats hers if she also gives back what originally belonged to her (Oni-Chan). LOL....
Livia flips out and gives Marie an epic slap

Dex-chan lover
Wait a minute, if Marie said she let her brother beat the game, said that she was on vacation and died, then...?!

Users who are viewing this thread