Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - It's The Best!

Thanks for the chapter!
Wonder why Jenna so nervous. Not like anyone (other than Luxon) saw her or did she actually inherit some honor and family value from her parents rather than just learning how to be a conceited, selfish, easily backstabs family with a smile, twisted bitch from Zola? In any case, Jilk should've known better than to raise a flag, twice, by saying the one thing guaranteed to have his opponent not only survive his attack, but be completely unscratched and stronger than before as well. Also, Arrogance should be the German word Arrogance as Leon doesn't know what the name means as he only studied Japanese and English in school, not German. Would've been funny if by Jilk's armor's hand was Leo scratched into the ground. Julian seems to be getting overwhelmed emotionally and is starting to self-destruct with biased, one-sided, flimsy arguments. Granted Angelica saw him more as the prince than Julian like many of the other court ladies, but unlike them was trying to help him because she does care for him, doing so from concern not out of selfishness or personal gain, told him what he needed to know instead of what wanted to hear, and how the hell is she suppose to really know him if he never communicates his feelings to her or blocks her off with the same wall he uses to distance himself from the court ladies. Speaking of which, if she hasn't already I think Marie comments at some point about how crazy it is that the women treat men badly and yet are extremely surprised when the men are seduced away by someone who actually listens to them and treats them as people.

@boag
The time you're referring to isn't her betraying him, but Meole framing him for treason for money and unreasonable resentment. Jenna had nothing to do with it herself and likely would have stopped it if found out to avoid any slander or suspicions of being a traitor herself if nothing else.

Supporter
I always find it satisfying to see cocky, arrogant idiots, like these five, get slapped around and lose their confidence. This is a trope that I may never be bored of lol

Dex-chan lover
@FStubbs
Well Marie got a shotgun wedding that got her preggo, but the dude split as soon as he could leaving her and her daughter alone, Maries parents found about it and decided to take raise the child themselves cause Marie was workin as a hooker at this point and they decided to give her a better family life than what they did with both her and Leon.

Seems Marie died soon after that and doesnt recall what else happened.

@thefabulouspotato
shell get a redemption arc later.

@Mathiason
this isnt the last time she betrays him, and the next time its a big betrayal, which is gonna cost her her slaves head.

@Gandalfr
It gets better when the arrongant cunts, learn from it and grow as characters, which will happen fairly soon since we are reaching the end of the First volume of the LN.

@Iamnormal
start reading from vol 1 chapter 9.

Dex-chan lover
i swearing to god if you fucking play the 'im the villain so hate me but in actuality im saving your asses' card imma slap you..

He's a cruel inhuman savage but you gotta love him because if you get why he died then you know that he got a soft spot for the people that he loves and care.
I'm gonna say this the wn ended recently and the ln for what I can see is different than the wn starting from vol 2 and for me, it got more interesting, if you guys wanna spoiler it's fine, but just read the ln, the manga doesn't cover a lot of things that make the story funny, just read the ln it's better than asking for spoilers it's more fulfilling that way I read for killing time and see the reaction of the world when Leon display the best heroine, Luxon.
Leon, actually it's a Scummy and naive guy after all only from the bet and this duel with the mecha with advanced technology (lol) that the five idiots have we know that he can conquer the world easily also we need to thanks Marie because of her selfish greed Angie and Livia got on the route of our mob hero.
P.S. I wanna see when the revolution start Jenna's gonna regret well all the girls that treat the boys like garbage and have lovers gonna have a lot of hardships this is not a spoiler it's from the summary

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
NOO FUCK
GIVE ME THE NEXT PAGE
NO NEXT LINE
DON'T END IT HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dex-chan lover
@Mathiason
Ill have to go and re read it, i was sure, she was involved.

@XieShu
click on the novelupdates link, start reading from vol 1 chapter 9

Group Leader
@boag Si're i love you.
Also i do see you on lots of manga's i read so you are much preached my dear fellow comrade

Fed-Kun's army
@boag
I'm sure she wasn't involved, if she was involving with the incident, then the father would kick her out of the ship like he did to his first wife, his actually-not-blood-related son, and the first wife's friends. The slaves just hate Leon so much that they decided to follow the instruction to make Leon got imprisoned.

I really love mc on the last page LOL...hate the sister though..his brother died partly because of her and she still blames him for her misfortune which actually comes from herself who does not want to work hard...

Dex-chan lover
MFW it was revealed that all that has happend was just the first game of a trilogy.
ApprehensiveFlawedIcterinewarbler-max-1mb.gif

Users who are viewing this thread